Do y'all stop buying games from a company if one game sucks?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. Do y'all stop buying games from a company if one game sucks?

User Info: skermac

skermac
7 months ago#11
No
To the edge of the universe and back, endure and survive

User Info: juker79

juker79
7 months ago#12
Fried posted...
So basically what you guys are saying you’ll still pay for a game and get phucked even though the last game sucked?

Why the assumption I'd get f***ed on the next purchase?
Psychos do not explode when sunlight hits them, I don't give a **** how crazy they are!

User Info: Fried

Fried
7 months ago#13
stevetherican posted...
Fried posted...
Dynasty Warriors 9 pissed me off, I’m never buying a Musou game ever again.

Anyone else like that with any other games?

You should edit your thread title in this OP, by your logic (and question), I would skip out on say Ninja Gaiden 4 or Dead or Alive 6 because tecmo koei was thecompany that made DW9, which is a dumb decision

Well you should since Ninja Gaiden 3 sucked so did Dead or Alive 5 Last Round

User Info: Fried

Fried
7 months ago#14
juker79 posted...
Fried posted...
So basically what you guys are saying you’ll still pay for a game and get phucked even though the last game sucked?

Because the last game sucked? Why buy the next game if you know the previous game sucked ass?

User Info: SonGaton

SonGaton
7 months ago#15
Sometimes.
Don't play dumb with me, you're not as good at it as I am.
@MoistenedYouth did a drawing of me, too! https://imgur.com/a/8uL2A

User Info: PsychoWolfX

PsychoWolfX
7 months ago#16
Fried posted...
So basically what you guys are saying you’ll still pay for a game and get f***ed even though the last game sucked?

Careful with the censor dodging lol. You might as well just type the word correctly since it auto censors anyway.

There have been plenty of times a company has released a bad game and then produced some quality stuff afterwards. Now when that happens I would look into the following games a little more deeply before pulling the trigger, but I'm not gonna write the dev completely.
Love conquers everything ... except knives, swords, axes, guns, spears, fists, rocks, strong gusts of wind, and/or dangerous wild animals.

User Info: ShELbY_GT500

ShELbY_GT500
7 months ago#17
I’ve gotta start really paying attention to the users before I make a response to a topic like this. You almost got me troll. Almost.
Yeah, well, you know, that's just like, uh, your opinion, man- The Dude

User Info: juker79

juker79
7 months ago#18
Fried posted...
juker79 posted...
Fried posted...

Because the last game sucked? Why buy the next game if you know the previous game sucked ass?

Because they are different games. I thought Tekken 4 sucked ass, and then 5 became my favorite in the series. And that's just looking at sequels.
Psychos do not explode when sunlight hits them, I don't give a **** how crazy they are!

User Info: rjames80

rjames80
7 months ago#19
No, that would be pretty stupid. There would pretty much be no companies left to buy games from if I did that.

User Info: Ticonderoga

Ticonderoga
7 months ago#20
Well Skylanders sucks. Guess I should stop buying Sony games then.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. Do y'all stop buying games from a company if one game sucks?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived