• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. The hell is going on with PSN?

User Info: djwagon

djwagon
10 months ago#21
godslayer88 posted...
djwagon posted...
well i can see my other post fly over tc head

I saw it but it's a silly post. Psn is known to have issues lately.

so what i asked you have you every do it .but seeing as you think it sony fault and not yours ENJOY PSN THEN i was just trying to help you solve the easy part of what maybe on your end NOT SONYS

i bet tc drives around with a check engine oil light on and blames that on the car marker .not his fault he not taking care of it.like any owner would do it the car markers fault i did not keep up the service of my car

welcome to Gamefaqs.were your 1000% completely wrong about everything even before you post on here .so once again welcome to Gamefaqs

djwagon
10 months ago#22
8SaintWanderer posted...
https://status.playstation.com/en-US/

PSN is up. I'm playing Monster Hunter World online right now and my friends list works fine along with everything else on PSN.

why waste your time the guy is a expert on who fault it is.he could not waste 5 minutes of his time doing what i asked instead he wasted it here waiting for someone to agree with him it sony fault not his internet

welcome to Gamefaqs.were your 1000% completely wrong about everything even before you post on here .so once again welcome to Gamefaqs
(message deleted)

User Info: Rampagingwalrus

Rampagingwalrus
10 months ago#24
godslayer88 posted...
@djwagon

I don't blame you for being a bit dumb. First off, I have the best internet money can buy. If it was my internet, I would've noticed something on all of my other devices as well.
And this topic wouldn't exist.

Second, if you read through the topic you can clearly see many other people having the same problems with psn lately.

Thirdly, if you took a second to Google "psn server down" you'll be taken to a website with a graph that shows how many times psn has gone down the last couple weeks, which is often.

Anything else, smartass?

It did not happen to him, therefore it never happened. Such is most people's opinion on things these days.
I wear this crown of thorns, upon my liar's chair.
(message deleted)

djwagon
10 months ago#26
where did i every say it did not happen to me .if tc wants to play tough guy on the internet let him .but flaming someone for trying to help is beyond your age level..so glad i do not take what i see here serious since i jion 12 years on this account

lol he has the best internet around yeah sure and you are paying out the nose for what host online.so proud of you i bet you get allot of hate mail when you really get online with ps4

User Info: Somethingwildx

Somethingwildx
10 months ago#27
LOL the joys have having a ps2 and playing ps1 games. Mmm feels good.

djwagon
10 months ago#28
Somethingwildx posted...
LOL the joys have having a ps2 and playing ps1 games. Mmm feels good.

no the joy of owning a still working ps3 60gb.if psn is down i can always play on that and offline .so i feel sorry for tc.so junior enjoy waiting till psn is back up for you someday

(message deleted)

User Info: bluewolf51313

bluewolf51313
10 months ago#30
Kingdom come deliverance doesn't require internet to play. So I don't know why it would boot u out of the game. It does require constant internet connection on steam tho
"If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking." George S. Patton
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. The hell is going on with PSN?
  • Topic Archived