• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. would love to make a folder of purchased games.

User Info: ButtHurterson

ButtHurterson
10 months ago#11
You'll never have this problem when you go physical.
So long as I have a face, Kafuru will always have a place to sit. https://i.imgur.com/lHnZ5Da.jpg
Liking the wrong types of games is against GameFAQs rules.

User Info: Zero280

Zero280
10 months ago#12
ButtHurterson posted...

meh I'm a digital kind of guy now I prefer convenience.
https://psnprofiles.com/ShadowLink3000

User Info: wolfwing

wolfwing
10 months ago#13
ButtHurterson posted...

my town sucks for new releases and unless it's halo 6, or gears of war or pokemon it's often delayed. So just easier to get digital.
PSN wolfwing

User Info: ButtHurterson

ButtHurterson
10 months ago#14
Zero280 posted...
ButtHurterson posted...

To each their own. I personally like being able to hold things I buy.
So long as I have a face, Kafuru will always have a place to sit. https://i.imgur.com/lHnZ5Da.jpg
Liking the wrong types of games is against GameFAQs rules.

User Info: Zero280

Zero280
10 months ago#15
wolfwing posted...
ButtHurterson posted...

my town sucks for new releases and unless it's halo 6, or gears of war or pokemon it's often delayed. So just easier to get digital.

same I'm pretty much forced to order of amazon if I want a physical copy unless it's a well known franchise.
https://psnprofiles.com/ShadowLink3000

User Info: leeman3104

leeman3104
10 months ago#16
@ButtHurterson posted...
Zero280 posted...
ButtHurterson posted...

To each their own. I personally like being able to hold things I buy.

I just don't want to have to change discs a s*** ton. i've got like 30 disc games, and more digital ones. And i go through ambivalent moods where i might start a game, play for ten minutes, and go "nah f*** that, i'm gonna play something else" and would have to swap discs excessively till i found something that got me interested enough to get into, that day.

digital's a wonderful little choice for laziness, or getting it ASAP.
Here's an idea to make that rabbit harder: give him Gaea Rage. And don't even have the damage: just make it crash the game and delete your saves.

User Info: Abrey1985

Abrey1985
10 months ago#17
wolfwing posted...
not just downloaded is there anyway? Mostly thinking of games like ps plus, or ones I grabbed on a sale but not gotten around to downloading so I can quickly go through them. Closest is the purchase date, but I notice it so often has newly bought games in the middle and doesn't always make sense.

Click on the store then on library the purchases. that will show you everything you've purchased even if you never download it

User Info: wolfwing

wolfwing
9 months ago#18
Abrey1985 posted...
wolfwing posted...
not just downloaded is there anyway? Mostly thinking of games like ps plus, or ones I grabbed on a sale but not gotten around to downloading so I can quickly go through them. Closest is the purchase date, but I notice it so often has newly bought games in the middle and doesn't always make sense.

Click on the store then on library the purchases. that will show you everything you've purchased even if you never download it

yeah, but with 229 enteries it's a bit hard to go through all the PS+ games rather then the 5-10 I really want to play again or play now.
PSN wolfwing

User Info: boomstickbhg

boomstickbhg
9 months ago#19
How can you make a folder for something that isn't on your system....
My pen is mightier.

User Info: Jx1010

Jx1010
9 months ago#20
Physical wins again
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. would love to make a folder of purchased games.
  • Topic Archived