Why do digital PS4 store game sales have to last a whole week with same stuff?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. Why do digital PS4 store game sales have to last a whole week with same stuff?

User Info: shotgunheadshot

shotgunheadshot
3 months ago#1
Why have sorta long Tuesday to Tuesday with the same stuff usually? Why can’t Sony have a system that splits up the week with part sales. Why not have a batch of games that go on sale for 3 days only and then the next batch of games go on sale for 4 days only. Which totals it for a full week of sales with more selection of overall games to choose. I’m sure that’s enough time between to know when to grab a sale. You snooze you lose in a sort of way.

The way it is now you gotta usually wait a full week which can wear on some peoples patiences. I have patience but it would be nice not too wait as long sometimes. I know we have flash sales but they don’t come enough I find. Better then nothing I suppose.

User Info: Rjmhart

Rjmhart
3 months ago#2
They can't seem to get their storefront working properly with weekly sales. If they tried to make the sales more frequent I imagine the whole thing would meltdown.
Really enjoying the ps4 library.

User Info: juker79

juker79
3 months ago#3
A week isn't long at all, but that besides the point.

The days people get paid and/or have off from work differ from job to job. I imagine they are able to reach majority of the population by leaving the sale up for an entire week. A "snooze you lose" scenario works if the item is in limited supply, but nobody is running out of digital copies to sell.
Psychos do not explode when sunlight hits them, I don't give a **** how crazy they are!

User Info: shotgunheadshot

shotgunheadshot
3 months ago#4
Yeah people’s work schedule gets involved. But people can still can make time in the day to check for sales if it was my way of sorting them out.

User Info: ernieforss

ernieforss
3 months ago#5
some people don't get paid until friday and they might miss out on the mid week sale. i say let it be a week.
I'm always 50% right all the time

User Info: ernieforss

ernieforss
3 months ago#6
another note i always miss out on microsoft one day sales because i never know about it untill 2 days later. looking at you new year sale.
I'm always 50% right all the time
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. Why do digital PS4 store game sales have to last a whole week with same stuff?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived