which beta 3 game will you pick up first?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. which beta 3 game will you pick up first?

User Info: ArroganceMalice

ArroganceMalice
7 months ago#1
VOTEOEf - Results (44 votes)
Monster hunter
65.91% (29 votes)
DBZ
25% (11 votes)
Dissidia
9.09% (4 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Played all 3 betas, MH for me great single and co op game wwith many systems in place

DBZ looks amazing but its just another 2d fighter sure fans will love it though, gonna pass and stick with tekken 7, glad I was able to try it though as it looks amazing

I enjoyed dissidia but it just feels very budget and lacking in features and content from the psp games, I will buy it when its on sale for half price as a huge FF fan only
"We each play out the parts fate has written for us. Free will is an illusion."
I have never seen the truth hurt more than here on GameFAQs.

User Info: PsychoWolfX

PsychoWolfX
7 months ago#2
Monster Hunter for sure. I've loved every other game in the series.

I'll be getting DBZF at some point, just waiting for a price drop or a complete edition.

I might get Dissidia at some point. I have both of the PSP games and, while I love the idea, I couldn't really get the gameplay down and didn't stick with the games for long.
Love conquers everything ... except knives, swords, axes, guns, spears, fists, rocks, strong gusts of wind, and/or dangerous wild animals.

User Info: BlueSnow

BlueSnow
7 months ago#3
None of them.

User Info: knightimex

knightimex
7 months ago#4
Monster Hunter doesn't do it for me at all.
The appeal is not there.

Definitely getting DBF though

Dissidia's gameplay and mechanics is just too wack
Do you know deway, broda?

User Info: pearlspade

pearlspade
7 months ago#5
Monster hunter first Dissidia 2nd maybe. I actually wanted to get dragon ball at first but after playing it I'm kinda meh about it. Last mh I played was tri on the wii and this one was fun so yeah I'ma get it. Dissidia was pretty simple but I found myself playing it a lot and having fun so maybe I'll get it after I look more into it also Cecil is a bamf liked playing him.
I am sofa king we todd ed

User Info: freedumbdclxvi

freedumbdclxvi
7 months ago#6
MH for sure. Maybe Dissidia.
3DS FC: 0490-7858-5102/NS FC: SW-6739-0520-9699/PSN: freedumbdclxvi

User Info: flkid

flkid
7 months ago#7
BlueSnow posted...
None of them.
PSN: DarkVelstadt

User Info: rildomein

rildomein
7 months ago#8
All 3. Although, I reserve my right to not buy Dissidia. Still not too big on the 3v3 aspect.
[[[[[WATCH THE POWER]]]]
Youtube channel: joshlovaca

User Info: ChaoticKnuckles

ChaoticKnuckles
7 months ago#9
None on day one. If I get any of them it will most likely be DBZ although the whole auto-combo thing turned me off a bit. I was surprised I didn’t really like how Dissidia played since I enjoyed it on the PSP. Felt like kind of a mess when I played the beta though.
You look EXTREMELY immature when you announce that you're about to ignore someone. No one cares, including the person about to be ignored. Just FYI.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. which beta 3 game will you pick up first?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived