Are you prepared for Catherine's full body?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. Are you prepared for Catherine's full body?

User Info: You_Need_A_Life

You_Need_A_Life
6 months ago#11
All I remember of the original was being a scrawny guy climbing a tower for some reason.

Never had the desire to really jump into the game.
For any whom this post happens to offend, I can get you great deal on a spine.

User Info: Jun336

Jun336
6 months ago#12
Xeno123 is first in line at midnight release
Sony Stallion

User Info: IntrepidTyke

IntrepidTyke
6 months ago#13
I already played through the game twice, so I'm probably not going to buy it.
PSN: IntrepidTyke

User Info: Kovatch

Kovatch
6 months ago#14
No, it's a pass for sure.
PONG <3 ATARI Bally CAPCOM Chunsoft ENIX Gottlieb KONAMI LEVEL-5 MIDWAY namco Nintendo SEGA TAiTO Williams <DRAGON WARRIORS FOREVER> Love conquers all.

User Info: Kovatch

Kovatch
6 months ago#15
Setsunahenry posted...
Never play before. Is the game really that good?

No. It's overrated satanic garbage.
PONG <3 ATARI Bally CAPCOM Chunsoft ENIX Gottlieb KONAMI LEVEL-5 MIDWAY namco Nintendo SEGA TAiTO Williams <DRAGON WARRIORS FOREVER> Love conquers all.

User Info: Christmas

Christmas
6 months ago#16
Kovatch posted...
Setsunahenry posted...
Never play before. Is the game really that good?

No. It's overrated satanic garbage.

Haha, it's okay to simply admit you didn't enjoy the game, however when you to try to use random buzzwords to make your opinion somehow sound more valid than others, you better be careful of your word choice.

For anything to be truly overrated, it has to be relatively well known. The original Catherine received good reviews, but sold modestly and is clearly a niche puzzle game. Also, there is only one optional route in the original game that could be considered satanic, but overall this theme is minor and there are plenty of worse things in similar media that directly deals with devil worship.
A disappointing revelation of modern minds of today:
https://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691087-playstation-4/74314003

User Info: GabranthXIII

GabranthXIII
6 months ago#17
Not a weeb.
https://i.imgur.com/jnillPP.png

User Info: Christmas

Christmas
6 months ago#18
@GabranthXIII posted...
Not a weeb.

As many people constantly point this out to you in any thread you post this, your username and signature suggests otherwise.

It's a bit sad how insecure one must be to go to random topics and announce this.

Zero280 posted...
by his logic he must be one too with a picture of pyra in his sig his just another sad troll.

AlphaOmega786 posted...
Your username and your sig..

You call others weebs? Lol
A disappointing revelation of modern minds of today:
https://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691087-playstation-4/74314003

User Info: GabranthXIII

GabranthXIII
6 months ago#19
Christmas posted...

As many people constantly point this out to you in any thread you post this, your username and signature suggests otherwise.

It's a bit sad how insecure one must be to go to random topics and announce this.

Sorry, I didn't notice that it was one of your weeby topics, Mr. xmas.
https://i.imgur.com/jnillPP.png

User Info: Iokua

Iokua
6 months ago#20
Honestly, my brain wasn't able to wrap itself around the puzzle set up in the original game. I got maybe a third of the way through before it was becoming too difficult for me to enjoy. I'm just not good at puzzle games.

Also, I found the story to be somewhat stupid and the forced supernatural elements only made it less enjoyable for me. At a certain point it felt like the dev team sat down and said, "Well, we are the Persona team, we should probably toss some demons and s*** in there." It felt like those elements were thrown in for no reason other than that's traditionally what was in their games.
Welcome to gamefaqs, where poverty is an illegal activity.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. Are you prepared for Catherine's full body?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived