Erotic behavior in gaming

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. Erotic behavior in gaming

User Info: Love_Me_Sexy

Love_Me_Sexy
5 months ago#21
tmacbooking posted...
My name is Jeff and I have a son. I'd like to know any games like dragon age that has sexy scenes, and interactive sidequests. I really enjoyed in Dragon age bein able to romance anyone both boy or girl because it made it feel like a choice. I do it differently every time and I use special save points to be able to go back and revisit those moments like I'm seeing old friends! Ex lovers torn apart but uh oh I'm back lol just kidding.

But now I am wondering what other games are erotic. Can you tell me please?

What does having a son have to do with any of this? If anything, child services may need to be called.

User Info: ButtHurterson

ButtHurterson
5 months ago#22
I think you're looking for GOTY Peach Beach Splash

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xLXVJaeTkAA
So long as I have a face, Kafuru will always have a place to sit.

User Info: tmacbooking

tmacbooking
5 months ago#23
I'm proud of my son, see? I'd like game for when he goes to bed or stays at another house. You know.

User Info: EVILBRENDA

EVILBRENDA
5 months ago#24
Of course it's trolling. tmac has been this past year, too young for his parents to see him cry during a game. Too young for him and his brother to play half naked japanese girl games. Too young to play Witcher 3 in front of his parents. 2016 he was in college. 2015 he was a doctor. The list goes on. I read his threads so I can laugh at his pathetic existence of lying on a video game website to feel relevant. f***ing hilarious!
Yo dawg I heard you needed some Xbox One X with your Xbox One S and Xbox One, so I bought you some books instead.

User Info: Darkrobotisback

Darkrobotisback
5 months ago#25
snakes_righteye posted...
My name is Doug and I don't have any kids. The Witcher 3 has some erotic scenes, check that one out.

Oh man, this made laugh more than it needed too.
Lmao
"Just another deadbeat staying at the Maison Ikkoku estate... but at least I have someone cheering me on!"
https://youtu.be/hnlLwpeZ_Bs

User Info: leeman3104

leeman3104
5 months ago#26
h_durao posted...
Hi I am weeb and I don't have a son (lol ofc you can't be a father being virgin), I'd like to point out persona 5 is the game you're looking for

you'd think ann, and you'd be right, but trying to play it more made me sort of hate haru for it. not meant to be, but after every battle, she runs her hands along her skirt. basically cups her ass. damnit, this isn't why you were in the party, haru. I wish i knew someone in my town who gave a s*** about games like this, i'd just give it to them at this point and wash my hands of it completely.

why the f*** did he mention his name, and the fact he has a kid, anyway? neither of those had f*** all to do with his question/statements. not like he was avoiding sexy games for his kid, or looking for a game where his name being jeff would be amusing on pertinent in some way.
Here's an idea to make that rabbit harder: give him Gaea Rage. And don't even have the damage: just make it crash the game and delete your saves.

User Info: Gunzleader

Gunzleader
5 months ago#27
AloysLoofah posted...
SenorGauntlet posted...
Me playing cod is pretty erotic. .69 kdr oh yeah 😏

^ JohnWalls real account.

and he still thinks we care lol.
you are not "official" anything of any board grow up. RIP Everquest Online Adventures 2003-2012

User Info: Sonic_Mania_3k

Sonic_Mania_3k
5 months ago#28
In Batman Arkham Knight, you can take pics up the skirts of Office Girls.

https://imgur.com/nbQN3pc

https://imgur.com/4UMwo7K

https://imgur.com/nzVXfXz
Better than Sonic 2, but not as balanced as 3k.

User Info: tmacbooking

tmacbooking
5 months ago#29
someone pm'ed me "hot coffee", I looked it up ....wow! Thank you! I didn't sleep at all last night. My son's recital is tonight, I hope i can get GTA at the game stop

User Info: ShippFFXI

ShippFFXI
5 months ago#30
tmacbooking posted...
My name is Jeff and I have a son. I'd like to know any games like dragon age that has sexy scenes, and interactive sidequests. I really enjoyed in Dragon age bein able to romance anyone both boy or girl because it made it feel like a choice. I do it differently every time and I use special save points to be able to go back and revisit those moments like I'm seeing old friends! Ex lovers torn apart but uh oh I'm back lol just kidding.

But now I am wondering what other games are erotic. Can you tell me please?

All DA games do, as I recall. Witcher 3 also has a few romance options with those scenes, though the canon choice of Yennifer (following the books the games are based on) is really poorly done.
I feel like they are making some great points, but the name-calling and volcano-based murder-ideation are chipping away at their position somewhat.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. Erotic behavior in gaming

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived