Why are there female soldiers in CoD WWII?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. Why are there female soldiers in CoD WWII?

User Info: Jedi454

Jedi454
10 months ago#1
I watched a bit of beta gameplay and I heard women yelling in the game.

WWII was mostly men fighting in the wars and there was only male soldiers in most of the earlier CoD games. What changed and what justification is there for female soldiers in a WWII shooter?
Quitting my job to play Super Mario Odyssey is now considered "trolling". - GameFAQs 2017

User Info: d_parker

d_parker
10 months ago#2
Troll quality is so low, it is painful.

Here's some help - review all the comments about black soldiers in BF1, cut and paste them here and you're in business.

User Info: reidyboy102998

reidyboy102998
10 months ago#3
http://www.history.com/topics/world-war-ii/american-women-in-world-war-ii
Can't wait for Cyberpunk 2077 coming 2018? :).https://imgur.com/T6YyCVX PSN: reidy16982 Other PSN: Da3boys-RDB XGT: yoshio1998

Jedi454
10 months ago#4
d_parker posted...
Troll quality is so low, it is painful.

Here's some help - review all the comments about black soldiers in BF1, cut and paste them here and you're in business.

?
Quitting my job to play Super Mario Odyssey is now considered "trolling". - GameFAQs 2017

User Info: Kovatch

Kovatch
10 months ago#5
SJW political agenda.
PONG <3 ATARI Bally CAPCOM Chunsoft ENIX Gottlieb KONAMI LEVEL-5 MIDWAY namco Nintendo SEGA TAiTO Williams <DRAGON WARRIORS FOREVER> Love conquers all.

User Info: Kovatch

Kovatch
10 months ago#6
Whitewashing actual history never leads to anything good.
PONG <3 ATARI Bally CAPCOM Chunsoft ENIX Gottlieb KONAMI LEVEL-5 MIDWAY namco Nintendo SEGA TAiTO Williams <DRAGON WARRIORS FOREVER> Love conquers all.

User Info: Chrono_remix

Chrono_remix
10 months ago#7
muh diversity

User Info: MikeySoprano

MikeySoprano
10 months ago#8
It's an alternate Universe where sjw left wing liberals are all the way back in the 1930's and 40's.

Jedi454
10 months ago#9
reidyboy102998 posted...
http://www.history.com/topics/world-war-ii/american-women-in-world-war-ii

Not to discredit those women, but it's quite vague info and a small percentage in the grand scheme of the war. I feel like including women in this game is about inclusion more than anything.

User Info: leeman3104

leeman3104
10 months ago#10
to be completely honest, at first i was thinking it said "why AREN'T there female soldiers in a WWII game" and i kinda went "eh, they probably didn't have that many, it is only a little while after they had the right to vote and s***"
Here's an idea to make that rabbit harder: give him Gaea Rage. And don't even have the damage: just make it crash the game and delete your saves.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. Why are there female soldiers in CoD WWII?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived