• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. I feel ripped off by digital games

User Info: Mirage13

Mirage13
1 year ago#11
Welcome to finally seeing how pointless digital games are, TC. This is something us physical buyers have been aware of since the beginning of this shady practice by corporations and publishers.

Physical games ALWAYS over digital games.
If you care at all for gaming, you will NEVER support microtransactions or loot boxes.

User Info: vigorm0rtis

vigorm0rtis
1 year ago#12
Irenicus posted...
Well you are missing out on one of the key advantages of digital games if you are still going to the shop to get your code

If that's a key advantage, digital's in a bad way.
I wonder if 'Deus Vult' would still be such a popular phrase in nerdom if they knew there was no 'v' sound in Latin.

User Info: medmuscle

medmuscle
1 year ago#13
Mirage13 posted...
Welcome to finally seeing how pointless digital games are, TC. This is something us physical buyers have been aware of since the beginning of this shady practice by corporations and publishers.

Yep. TC should feel ripped off. How "less is more" is beyond me.

The exception is if someone somehow has plenty of money for lots of games but not enough space.
There needs to be anabolic steroid law reform. Bodybuilding is NOT a criminal activity. Also, putting someone on ignore means you are a delicate little flower.

User Info: NSGraphite

NSGraphite
1 year ago#14
sleepyhold posted...
I went to GameStop to buy NBA 2K18 and decided to buy one of those little cards they have to get the digital version. I decided that I would at least get the little card, but no, they don't give you the card, they keep that and just print your digital code on the receipt. I even asked the guy at the counter if I could keep the little card, and he said "no". So I paid full price for the game and only walked away with the code on the receipt.
I don't think I'm going to buy digital anymore. I feel like I walked away with nothing.

Why didn't you just buy it from PSN?
My last signature got erased, so I put this here instead.

User Info: asifnaz

asifnaz
1 year ago#15
He has a valid point . IDK why everybody is making fun of him . I would never buy a digital copy unless I get at-lease 40% discount .
PSN: asifnaz Steam ID: asifnaz
GGPO ID: asifnaz

User Info: DeathSoul2000

DeathSoul2000
1 year ago#16
medmuscle posted...
Mirage13 posted...

Yep. TC should feel ripped off. How "less is more" is beyond me.

The exception is if someone somehow has plenty of money for lots of games but not enough space.

then make space

User Info: Chucky86

Chucky86
1 year ago#17
asifnaz posted...
He has a valid point . IDK why everybody is making fun of him . I would never buy a digital copy unless I get at-lease 40% discount .

He is complaining about a cardboard cutout.
Damn, you are adorable. Did you pick that gun because it looks cool? You totally did, right? I ain't gonna lie. You scare the s*** out of me.

User Info: asifnaz

asifnaz
1 year ago#18
Chucky86 posted...
asifnaz posted...

I would also prefer something tengiable , something with box art etc .
PSN: asifnaz Steam ID: asifnaz
GGPO ID: asifnaz

User Info: Chucky86

Chucky86
1 year ago#19
asifnaz posted...
Chucky86 posted...
asifnaz posted...

I would also prefer something tengiable , something with box art etc .

I would as well which is why I buy pyshical when I can.
Damn, you are adorable. Did you pick that gun because it looks cool? You totally did, right? I ain't gonna lie. You scare the s*** out of me.

User Info: Jedi454

Jedi454
1 year ago#20
Why would anyone buy a digital copy of a game from a retail store?
Quitting my job to play Super Mario Odyssey is now considered "trolling". - GameFAQs 2017
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. I feel ripped off by digital games
  • Topic Archived