Does politics effect console sales?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. Does politics effect console sales?

User Info: Ozosil

Ozosil
8 months ago#1
I doubt they sold a lot of German and Japanese products in allied countries during WWII. Since America is now in Russia's pocket and is trying to make enemies with countries that it used to call allies. WI'll this effect the sales American company products like the xbox outside the US, Rassia and Saudi Arabia? Given that the xbox is only selling 1 to 3 against ps4 in most of the world apart from the US.

User Info: Jedi454

Jedi454
8 months ago#2
Probably not, it depends on the economics of a specific country and living/ income standards.
Quitting my job to play Super Mario Odyssey is now considered "trolling". - GameFAQs 2017

User Info: Foxclaws

Foxclaws
8 months ago#3
Nope.
I'm not okay I'm crazy!!!!

User Info: Riversands

Riversands
8 months ago#4
Dude. Politic affects everything.
Politic is literally everything that you're doing. One cannot separate herself from politic.

When you are eating, it's politic. When you're going to work it's politic. When you're eating or drinking, it's politic. Even when you're sleeping, it's politic
A left winger
Establishing All Lives Matter Movement

User Info: Ranvryant

Ranvryant
8 months ago#5
I don't know, I have never come across a politician that bribed voters with consoles.

User Info: Chucky86

Chucky86
8 months ago#6
Not for me. I don't pay it much mind when I don't have to.
Damn, you are adorable. Did you pick that gun because it looks cool? You totally did, right? I ain't gonna lie. You scare the s*** out of me.

User Info: CaIiber345

CaIiber345
8 months ago#7
No, only the small minds of certain GameFAQs users.
Wasted. Mission Failed.
Mouser is my spirit animal.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. Does politics effect console sales?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived