Exclusive single player games

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. Exclusive single player games

User Info: Raiden243

Raiden243
1 year ago#11
Persona 5

User Info: NYmasajista

NYmasajista
1 year ago#12
Gravity Rush 1+2 and if you like musou games Warriors of Arslan and Dragon Quest Heroes 1+2.

User Info: sajt007

sajt007
1 year ago#13
pablofreak88 posted...
By exclusives you mean ps4 exclusives or ps4 game that are exclusively single player games? if the latter then The Witcher 3.

I mean exclusive to PS4. I have a PC which i played witcher 3 on and an xbox one. I like a good single player game and PS4 has a bunch of good ones only for that system. My library has Yakuza 0 so I'll try that one out. I never could get into that series but I'll give this one a shot.
the one and only crazysnake
GT: calcalcal PSN: crazysnake007

User Info: pablofreak88

pablofreak88
1 year ago#14
sajt007 posted...
pablofreak88 posted...
By exclusives you mean ps4 exclusives or ps4 game that are exclusively single player games? if the latter then The Witcher 3.

I mean exclusive to PS4. I have a PC which i played witcher 3 on and an xbox one. I like a good single player game and PS4 has a bunch of good ones only for that system. My library has Yakuza 0 so I'll try that one out. I never could get into that series but I'll give this one a shot.

Ok, I was a bit confused.
I'm beginning to think I've got rotten luck with women.
Playing: Sniper Elite 3

User Info: trapking

trapking
1 year ago#15
yakuza 0
uncharted collection
uncharted 4
TLOUR
PS4 crew
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. Exclusive single player games

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived