Dissidia: Final Fantasy NT beta matchmaking takes forever

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. Dissidia: Final Fantasy NT beta matchmaking takes forever

User Info: Ryu X

Ryu X
8 months ago#1
Is it just me or does it take everyone else 10-20 min to get a match. The matchmaking in the game just takes forever. This is kind of like as bad as SFV if not worse.

User Info: ChaoticKnuckles

ChaoticKnuckles
8 months ago#2
Can't say I'm surprised. SE recently had a beta for the FFXV multiplayer mode and that also had atrocious matchmaking initially.
You look EXTREMELY immature when you announce that you're about to ignore someone. No one cares, including the person about to be ignored. Just FYI.

User Info: TK2810

TK2810
8 months ago#3
I say it usually takes 1 or 2 minutes. Or somehow it's stuck forever so I need to restart the game because the cancel button is gone.

User Info: Asura88

Asura88
8 months ago#4
Last night I got kicked out of matchmaking once other than that I never had to wait more than 2 minutes for a match.
Feel free to attack if you wish to taste the ground. - Rurouni Kenshin

User Info: MagusNotFrog

MagusNotFrog
8 months ago#5
Mine took less than five minutes, and we were only two players because the third character, which was Zidane, was a CPU.
"The NX is our great obsession." - Caius Ballad, FFXIII-2

User Info: Devilman_Amon

Devilman_Amon
8 months ago#6
dunno wtf S-E was thinking here. This isnt good and also why force 3 vs 3 only with no 1 vs 1 option??
And lastly, the games just not as fun as the PSP games..
(\__/)
(='.'=)

User Info: kaimine08

kaimine08
8 months ago#7
Devilman_Amon posted...
dunno wtf S-E was thinking here. This isnt good and also why force 3 vs 3 only with no 1 vs 1 option??
And lastly, the games just not as fun as the PSP games..

I had a really bad feeling that they weren't going to be as good as duodecim.

User Info: MagusNotFrog

MagusNotFrog
8 months ago#8
I mean, this is foremost an arcade game. I wasn't expecting anything akin to the original Dissidia. And with SE's new business models to treat games as an ongoing service, I doubt the original concept of the first two Dissidia games is going to return.
"The NX is our great obsession." - Caius Ballad, FFXIII-2

User Info: ablerider

ablerider
8 months ago#9
MagusNotFrog posted...
I mean, this is foremost an arcade game. I wasn't expecting anything akin to the original Dissidia. And with SE's new business models to treat games as an ongoing service, I doubt the original concept of the first two Dissidia games is going to return.

Now that you mention it... maybe they want to be the new Blizzard.

User Info: kaimine08

kaimine08
8 months ago#10
MagusNotFrog posted...

I started getting incredibly nervous about it when they started assigning jobs like shooter or chaser...
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. Dissidia: Final Fantasy NT beta matchmaking takes forever

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived