Is it worth replaying GoW III and shadows of morder or get madmax and fat princs

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. Is it worth replaying GoW III and shadows of morder or get madmax and fat princs

User Info: chicksboii

chicksboii
9 months ago#1
I'm a poor gamer and people are praising the video games i used to play and finished called gowIII and shadows of mordor. i'm wondering if i should re buy it? what's the game of the year edition difference?

or is madmax and fat princess adventures a better deal to try? thank you

User Info: jedinat

jedinat
9 months ago#2
You've played them already. Play something else.

chicksboii
9 months ago#3
is madmax and fat princess worth the money

User Info: Lightgamer

Lightgamer
9 months ago#4
chicksboii posted...
is madmax and fat princess worth the money

From what I know Mad Max is easily worth $30

User Info: QueenTakhisis

QueenTakhisis
9 months ago#5
I loved Mad Max, but I got tired of the endless "sandstorm warning! take cover!" that forced me to stop whatever I was doing and head for the nearest shelter. But other than that, I had a ton of fun with it. And while the endless desert might not look like much, it did offer a surprisingly great place to drive your car really fast. I know a lot of open-world games like this (GTA, Just Cause etc) allow you to drive, but Mad Max focused just as much on the car as everything else. It made it a pretty decent "normal" open-world game AND a decent open-world car game.

Fat Princess? I grew up in the 1980s, so I don't exactly have high standards for games. If they are fun, that's all that matters to me. Fat Princess wasn't fun. At all.

Also, since you like Shadows of Mordor, have you considered an Assassin's Creed? Black Flag was really good, and I loved Syndicate. Both should be quite cheap by now. Haven't tried Unity, but it might also be worth picking up. Yes, I know there were tons of bugs at launch, but most have been patched out a long time ago.
"The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is the fear of the unknown."
~ H.P. Lovecraft ~

User Info: A_Nonny_Moose

A_Nonny_Moose
9 months ago#6
Mad Max is definitely worth it. It's a generic open world structure, but the ground combat is crunchy and satisfying, and the car combat is great fun.
http://i.imgur.com/QB2km.png

User Info: Hi_Neighbor

Hi_Neighbor
9 months ago#7
I am thinking about getting black flag. I didn't really like the other AC games, but black flag seemed different.

chicksboii
9 months ago#8
ty

User Info: Mighty-Oregon

Mighty-Oregon
9 months ago#9
I dl Fat Princess when it was free awhile ago on PS3, I really enjoyed the game... I bought Fat Princess Adventure yesterday and it's fun, reminds me of Overlord a bit, but you're not the bad guy.
Oregon Ducks, Seattle Mariners, Indianapolis Colts, Phoenix Suns, Portland Timber

User Info: HorrorSindicate

HorrorSindicate
9 months ago#10
Buy games from Amazon if you're so broke or another cheap online retailer. You can get screwed pretty easy waiting for sales on the PSN.
I've seen the future, baby: it is murder
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. Is it worth replaying GoW III and shadows of morder or get madmax and fat princs

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived