• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. So why did people s*** on Farcry 5 again?

User Info: crazyman32

crazyman32
4 years ago#11
Tidusune_Miku posted...
As a Christian, I don't really care since I have thick skin. But it's clear the cultists are following a warped form of Christianity. People would be up in arms if you were killing cultists following a warped version of Islam.

Yeah pretty much.
Posted with GameRaven 3.2

User Info: CronoDyne

CronoDyne
4 years ago#12
PsychoWolfX posted...
Stupid people think that killing white cultists in 'Murrica who follow some warped version of Christianity is worse then killing Slave trading pirates, a private Himalayan army and cavemen.

Lol what? Were you living under a rock for three weeks? The people who criticized Far Cry 5 were SJWs sad and upset they don't get to kill Trump supporters. They kept parroting a change.org petition that was immediately called out for being a parody of SJW petitions.
Check out my full 40 level SMM game in the link below
https://supermariomakerbookmark.nintendo.net/profile/OmegaDyne

User Info: EpicKingdom_

EpicKingdom_
4 years ago#13
MatLShini posted...
Because leftists associated the villains with the rightists and they are defending themselves from the accusations.

Also this.

User Info: SlyGamer1979

SlyGamer1979
4 years ago#14
EpicKingdom_ posted...
Hoozah123 posted...
white people

Hoozah123 posted...
christian

Hoozah123 posted...
red necks

Max58201 posted...
racists

This is why.

just remember boys and girls "If it ain't white it ain't right !" :-P
PSN & Steam SlyFox5679
FC-5215-0740-0280

User Info: Daholic

Daholic
4 years ago#15
I applaud Far Cry for going there. Im going to buy the **** out this game when it releases.

User Info: Jason_Hudson

Jason_Hudson
4 years ago#16
Because they just released a picture of the front cover, which looked like it could be mocking Southern Christians.

As it turns out, it's just a cult. Also, from the gameplay it showed that they aren't racists either as they have black members.
Specs: i7 4790k@4.6GHz |EVGA 1080 FTW| 16GB RAM - GLORIOUS PC MASTER RACE!
PRESIDENT TRUMP, MAKING AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

User Info: psiu_sammy

psiu_sammy
4 years ago#17
crazyman32 posted...
Tidusune_Miku posted...
As a Christian, I don't really care since I have thick skin. But it's clear the cultists are following a warped form of Christianity. People would be up in arms if you were killing cultists following a warped version of Islam.

Yeah pretty much.

This makes no sense. Literally every game where you are taking on Middle Eastern terrorists is killing cultists following a warped version of Islam.
XBL - raincity husky; PSN - raincity_husky

User Info: Baha05

Baha05
4 years ago#18
Cyanea posted...
Because they mix in politics that are relevant of today. And they spread their anti-Trump campaign trough the game.
Leave my games alone damnit, I want no agendas nor irl politics in it.

I'd argue more of this, that and I kinda have fear for the new Wolfenstien for that reason.

Like I don't care honestly at all but I do feel as though these games are going to try and insert real life politics into the mix and that would kinda ruin the games more.
"He may be Mr. Clean, but his soul will always be dirty!"

User Info: Serenity_Lotus

Serenity_Lotus
4 years ago#19
Tidusune_Miku posted...

The game would never see the light of day if this would be the focus nowadays.
https://youtu.be/xd-Y-PFecuw
~ Embrace the warmth that is death, destroy the coldness that is life ~

User Info: axelfooley2k5

axelfooley2k5
4 years ago#20
Baha05 posted...
Cyanea posted...
Because they mix in politics that are relevant of today. And they spread their anti-Trump campaign trough the game.
Leave my games alone damnit, I want no agendas nor irl politics in it.

I'd argue more of this, that and I kinda have fear for the new Wolfenstien for that reason.

Like I don't care honestly at all but I do feel as though these games are going to try and insert real life politics into the mix and that would kinda ruin the games more.

trump supporters can't see a fascist when its right in front of their faces screaming I'm a fascist

anything anti trump is totally deserved at this point

ignorance does not excuse actions

there is a huge backlash worldwide for a reason
If Jesus saves, well He'd better save Himself
From the gory glory seekers who use His name in death
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. So why did people s*** on Farcry 5 again?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A