• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. Gamestop power up rewards.

User Info: MasterViVi2

MasterViVi2
4 years ago#1
Don't shop there too often anymore but I've accumulated a decent amount of points over the years. They used to have stuff like stickers and posters, that appears to no longer be the case? Did they announce any plans to bring that kind of stuff back or should I use my points towards a $$ off a game?
I can only assume that Trump supporters had to have received their education at Trump 'University'.
Psn - IHazCandy4You

User Info: Final_Knight

Final_Knight
4 years ago#2
If you haven't used your points in years... they are gone. They pulled some stupid s*** and automatically registered you to spend 5k points every month on a $5 card
So unless you've been paying attention... you likely have none
"there are already over 100 Switch games in development."
- Karmic Dragon2003

User Info: CaIiber345

CaIiber345
4 years ago#3
They have shirts and mugs and Funko Pop's and other pop clutter these days, if you're into it. Or yes, you could get a discount on a game.

Trade credit still applies in dollars.

Points are redeemed for coupons. You have to log in to the GameStop app or site while in the store and go from there. I had a $50 coupon and used it last week.
"No matter their pasts, beasts are no more than beasts." - Bloodborne
I just want something, I can never have.

User Info: TheOneYouMissed

TheOneYouMissed
4 years ago#4
Final_Knight posted...
If you haven't used your points in years... they are gone. They pulled some stupid s*** and automatically registered you to spend 5k points every month on a $5 card

False. Obviously one of the gamestop doomsdayers. I've had points for years and just two days ago decided to use 45000 on $40 of psn credit.
"We don't get what we want, we get what we have to have."

User Info: QuietStorm323

QuietStorm323
4 years ago#5
Final_Knight posted...

Just switch that option and have the points stockpile.

Final_Knight
4 years ago#6
TheOneYouMissed posted...
Final_Knight posted...

False. Obviously one of the gamestop doomsdayers. I've had points for years and just two days ago decided to use 45000 on $40 of psn credit.

Stfu
QuietStorm323 posted...
Final_Knight posted...

Just switch that option and have the points stockpile.

Yea and if you don't know that they changed it to that... then by the time you look at your points they are all f***ing gone. 15000 of my points got wasted by the time I knew and I contacted Gamestop via email and they haven't gotten back to me nearly 2 weeks later
- Karmic Dragon2003

User Info: PsychoD_Boy

PsychoD_Boy
4 years ago#7
The physical stuff is still there. I browsed through it not to long ago and got a desert terrarium for my mom. But I usually just redeem them for psn credit.

Edit: I stand corrected 0_0 it's all gone. And I bought that terrarium a little over a month ago.
The secret ingredient is phone.

User Info: XplodnPnguins92

XplodnPnguins92
4 years ago#8
they removed all physical rewards in may.

User Info: ChaoticKnuckles

ChaoticKnuckles
4 years ago#9
Final_Knight posted...

You have to agree to that, it's not on by default. I know what you're talking about and I had it on for one month, realized it's not a good thing for me to have one, logged into my account and turned it back off again. As long as you buy something there or trade something in there like once a year your points don't go anywhere.
Open to suggestions for a new sig.

Final_Knight
4 years ago#10
ChaoticKnuckles posted...
Final_Knight posted...

You have to agree to that, it's not on by default. I know what you're talking about and I had it on for one month, realized it's not a good thing for me to have one, logged into my account and turned it back off again. As long as you buy something there or trade something in there like once a year your points don't go anywhere.

They added it last year... and being someone that hadn't been a Reward member constantly... when I renewed.. they default you to the monthly... and it ate up my points. I hadn't shopped there for a year or two and when I came back I got f***ed.
- Karmic Dragon2003
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. Gamestop power up rewards.
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A