You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. [How To Guide] 4TB 6TB 8TB External and Internal Drives in PS4/PS4 Slim/PS4 Pro
(message deleted)

User Info: Timic83

Timic83
2 months ago#332
If I have a 2tb hard drive on PS4 and want to upgrade to something bigger, do I have to redownload all my games to Extended Storage again or can I somehow transfer them

User Info: gwwak

gwwak
2 months ago#333
What happened to post #331?
Hardcore - We'll probably be modded for this...
Come visit The Range http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/1003-

User Info: bigroc10304

bigroc10304
1 month ago#334
It's mad easy. Just get a WD passport, plug it into the front where you would recharge a controller.... Boom! You now have extra space. I have a 4TB HDD attached to my PS4 and it's fantastic.

Just remember to format the drive when you connect it. Other than that, you've got yourself a ton of extra space.

Only thing is it limits the amount of space added. You can't have more than an 8 TB HDD connected. Bother than that, you're golden
XBL- BIGROC -- PS+- OCIFIED -- Switch - SW-3395-9199-2890
(message deleted)

User Info: CrimsonGear80

CrimsonGear80
1 month ago#336
Toshiro123 posted...
Unrelated but s*** fighter also known as street fighter along with mortal kombat are the worst pieces of s*** ever created
Shame on crapcom for repeatedly exploiting the idiocy of their fans and giving them garbage to play

There wasn’t a cloud you could have yelled at instead of trolling in this topic?
Just tell it to call you "Billy"...
https://i.imgtc.com/q17bfpM.gif

gwwak
4 weeks ago#337
Lol at the random s***ting on Street Fighter and Mortal Kombat.
"His signature bothered me to the point I was willing to spend two dollars and twenty five cents." - r4X0r
(message deleted)

gwwak
3 weeks ago#339
I am going to assume that post #335 was modded for trolling? Pretty funny that the quoted post hasn't been hit though.

NSDAP_Revival posted...
Thank you for this guide, it is very helpful

Hey I just happened to see you on Mario's sticky.
"His signature bothered me to the point I was willing to spend two dollars and twenty five cents." - r4X0r

User Info: Alt_Assault

Alt_Assault
2 weeks ago#340
Thank you for this guide, it is very helpful

How is this moddable?
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. [How To Guide] 4TB 6TB 8TB External and Internal Drives in PS4/PS4 Slim/PS4 Pro