BOOST PRO LIST Thread, on going tests *Tag request*

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. BOOST PRO LIST Thread, on going tests *Tag request*

User Info: bmouse6

bmouse6
1 month ago#221
CrimsonGear80 posted...
3rd-Dagree posted...
Glad to see how people are finally understanding how important is 60fps

boost mode does not make games run at 60fps.

It does help with fps drops though.
PSN: bmouse
The thrown rose is only significant in it's insignificance.
Has this list expanded yet?
o_o
Just adding a post here due to recently upgrading (slightly against my better judgment) to a Pro. Even with a decent 4K TV, HDR, etc, etc, I'm struggling to see what the fuss is about so far, tbh.

Return to Energiser.

User Info: Joeydollaz

Joeydollaz
1 month ago#224
Breastmilkn_Dip posted...
Just adding a post here due to recently upgrading (slightly against my better judgment) to a Pro. Even with a decent 4K TV, HDR, etc, etc, I'm struggling to see what the fuss is about so far, tbh.

You have to be into Graphics ALOT to be into these things, some people just play don't even go to
settings of their TVs or Consoles, lets honest here PRO 4K HDR 60fps it is for a very specific type of gamer.
YEAR OF 4
Joeydollaz posted...
Breastmilkn_Dip posted...

You have to be into Graphics ALOT to be into these things, some people just play don't even go to
settings of their TVs or Consoles, lets honest here PRO 4K HDR 60fps it is for a very specific type of gamer.

I can imagine.

Re the settings, given the amount of '4K TV' topics there have been previously on this board highlighting the need to delve into TV settings to get the best results, I'd already made all the necessary changes.

Return to Energiser.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. BOOST PRO LIST Thread, on going tests *Tag request*

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.