• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. If I buy a Gamestop gift card, can I use it to buy a pan card online?

User Info: pikapika212

pikapika212
4 years ago#1
The place where I work ran out, and I think you can get an online code instantly on Gamestop but I don't know if I can purchase a gift card with a gift card

A PSN card, rip title
PSN pikapika212 /GGAC+R - Anji, Baiken, Dizzy, A.B.A., Zappa, bits of all. GGXRD - Sol. BB - Hakumen, Rachel Alucard, Platinum. P4U - Labyrs

User Info: Porunga

Porunga
4 years ago#2
I don't believe so. Some stores do not allow you to purchase a prepaid card with a gift card. Gamestop might, but probably not. The only way to know for sure is to ask gamestop.

User Info: PtrPetePeters

PtrPetePeters
4 years ago#3
You can! I do it all the time with the trade credit cards.

User Info: 95_Eclipse

95_Eclipse
4 years ago#4
I don't think Pan is very popular, so should be easy enough to find her card. Whether or not they'll take a gamestop gift card as payment, idk.

Here's a lot of six of them. http://www.ebay.com/itm/Dragon-Ball-GT-CCG-Pan-Lvl-1-3-W-HT-Lvl-1-3-Unlimited-Baby-Saga-/142253602289?hash=item211ef9b5f1:g:bcwAAOSw2xRYg-fp
Favorite game to date - Xenogears \/-/-/-/\
If you believe used games are the industries problem, then you sir or ma'am are a fool.

pikapika212
4 years ago#5
Was talking about Gamestop.com

Like buy a Gamestop card here than see u can use it in their online store for the 20$ PSN card.
I might go for it, I'm hoping I won't miss the flash sale deadline
PSN pikapika212 /GGAC+R - Anji, Baiken, Dizzy, A.B.A., Zappa, bits of all. GGXRD - Sol. BB - Hakumen, Rachel Alucard, Platinum. P4U - Labyrs

User Info: Thrashtilldeath

Thrashtilldeath
4 years ago#6
pikapika212 posted...

Like buy a Gamestop card here than see u can use it in their online store for the 20$ PSN card.

Should be fine tc. I always buy digital cards with gamestop credit

User Info: Brocken_Jr

Brocken_Jr
4 years ago#7
i dont see y not
psnprofiles.com/SHINOBI_3
Playing: Yakuza 5, Guilty Gear Xrd Revelator, God Eater R, Street Fighter V, Hitman, Let It Die, Sengoku Basara 4 Sumeragi, FFXV/LR

User Info: hyjinx17

hyjinx17
4 years ago#8
Are you talking trade credit or gift card because you should look into it. For instance I was looking at using my power up rewards to get one of their $10 coupons to buy PSN cash, but that doesn't work. You have to trade it for PSN cash directly which costs more points. I know trade credit works, but I don't know about a gift card.
Any competitive pokemon advice I give is for Smogon Singles only. If you do not specify, I assume Singles. If you mean doubles, ignore me.

pikapika212
4 years ago#9
Its fine everyone, it worked just fine, thanks for the help

User Info: 95_Eclipse

95_Eclipse
4 years ago#10
pikapika212 posted...

I know, your questioned had been answered so I was messing with you because of your topic title misspelling. The rule of the internet is atleast one person has to troll about a misspelling or we have all failed at life.
Favorite game to date - Xenogears \/-/-/-/\
If you believe used games are the industries problem, then you sir or ma'am are a fool.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. If I buy a Gamestop gift card, can I use it to buy a pan card online?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A