• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. Best PS4 graphics to date. Uncharted 4 or The Order 1886

User Info: KINDERFELD

KINDERFELD
2 years ago#1
Which game has the better graphics? The Order 1886 or Uncharted 4? - Results (339 votes)
Uncharted 4
52.21% (177 votes)
The Order 1886
29.2% (99 votes)
Both are equal
5.31% (18 votes)
Other(state)
13.27% (45 votes)
This poll is now closed.
And I'm not comparing the Pro version of Uncharted 4 to The Order 1886.
I'm talking about regular PS4 Uncharted 4 versus The Order 1886.

Which has the better graphics?

I'm pretty impressed with Uncharted 4 but something about The Order 1886 looks like you're playing CGI.
the polyfilla way look strong in the weakness of the gaps

User Info: psn

psn
2 years ago#2
Far cry primal looks better than any Sony exclusive ever. Woods and stone age animals are just amazing

User Info: Mute_Guardian7

Mute_Guardian7
2 years ago#3
When you consider the scale of the world, Uncharted 4 looks better.
| Windows 10 | i5 4590 3.3GHz | GTX 950 2GB | 8GB DDR3 RAM |
"you can die by falling off a ledge and stuff" -potatochobit

User Info: HotelMario

HotelMario
2 years ago#4
AC Unity

s*** game but it looks amazing
Call of Duty is one of the best franchises in gaming
My New Years resolution is to get a girlfriend. Will most likely not change this sig until then (1/05/16)

User Info: PAL360

PAL360
2 years ago#5
Can not decide between The Witcher 3, SW Battlefront, Battlefield 1, Batman AK, Uncharted 4 and Doom.

At this point it's not easy to tell a winner. This generation basicaly all games look good.

User Info: Grenadus

Grenadus
2 years ago#6
HotelMario posted...
AC Unity

s*** game but it looks amazing

This tbh. Game looks phenomenal to this day
XBL/PSN: Xephyreus
Feel free to add me

User Info: shawnmck

shawnmck
2 years ago#7
Mute_Guardian7 posted...
When you consider the scale of the world, Uncharted 4 looks better.

I have to agree with this. The Order does look awesome, but its really just compensation for the lack of an open world. When you make a game with small environments, then its easy to bump up graphics. Uncharted 4 has much more expansive environments, and so they scale back the graphics just a tad, but considering what all is accomplished, I would argue that it (U4) actually pulls off more graphical feats.
Also, the Witcher 3 is right up there too.

User Info: ButtHurterson

ButtHurterson
2 years ago#8
I personally think Bloodborne looks the best if you ignore the god awful human models.
You PC bro?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6q_UXe87AkE

User Info: KINDERFELD

KINDERFELD
2 years ago#9
ButtHurterson posted...
I personally think Bloodborne looks the best if you ignore the god awful human models.

Bloodborne has great arts style but there are many PS4 games out right now that are graphically better.
the polyfilla way look strong in the weakness of the gaps

User Info: tigerex777

tigerex777
2 years ago#10
ButtHurterson posted...

You are probably talking more about visual aesthetics and art style technically bloodborne's graphic are in between the PS3 and PS4 too many games look way better.
i5 4670k @ 4.2ghz / 8GB DDR3 Ripjaws /ASUS GTX 970 OC /Cooler Master GX 750W /Cooler Master CM 690 ADVANCE II case /Asus 24' 144hz / Gigabyte Z97X Gaming 7 mobo
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. Best PS4 graphics to date. Uncharted 4 or The Order 1886
  • Topic Archived