• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. Is there any reliable place to get PSN discount codes?

User Info: ZenzokukenX

ZenzokukenX
3 years ago#1
I have searched google but all the sites I find are junk. I'm just looking for anything small like 10-20% off a purchase.

Anyone have any good sites they use or any codes they know of?
PS4 & PS3: Chrno2005
3DS XL (Persona Q edition)

User Info: 8BitCharacter

8BitCharacter
3 years ago#2
ive wondered the same thing

I read g2a.com was sponsered for some reliable merchants but im not sure which ones

ZenzokukenX
3 years ago#3
i want to buy Wild Arms 3 and Dark Cloud 2 which are both 14.99. I only have $25 so I was looking for like a 20% discount code so I can afford both. Lol. I can't just choose one!

User Info: deals

deals
3 years ago#4
Why would you buy Wild Arms and Dark Cloud 2 at full price? When we have holiday sales for the next weeks plus the biggest flash sale of the year soon?

Anyway there is a reliable ebay seller with the 20% off codes. Remember you can only use them like once each year and it must be redeemed from the PS4 itself.

ZenzokukenX
3 years ago#5
deals posted...
Why would you buy Wild Arms and Dark Cloud 2 at full price? When we have holiday sales for the next weeks plus the biggest flash sale of the year soon?

Anyway there is a reliable ebay seller with the 20% off codes. Remember you can only use them like once each year and it must be redeemed from the PS4 itself.

I'm just craving an old school RPG right now... I already put 90 hrs into FFXV and I still have that RPG itch... I wish at least one was on sale right now.

deals
3 years ago#6
So if you just buy one you save $15 plus you save the $5 for the 20% off code... lol

User Info: Sheepinator

Sheepinator
3 years ago#7
You want a discount on money? Yeah, that's rare. A couple of years ago Target had something like buy one card get 25% off another card, and you used to be able to get 5% off with their Red Card, but they apparently stopped that. You should look out for Sony's "spend $100 get $15 back" deal which they've ran at least twice this year, and you can put pre-orders in the $100.
Put. That coffee. Down. Coffee's for closers only.

User Info: 8BitCharacter

8BitCharacter
3 years ago#8
TC i just got a mail with a 20% code inside, check your email from sony

User Info: SkinnEr2324

SkinnEr2324
3 years ago#9
8b****aracter posted...

This.

deals
3 years ago#10
SkinnEr2324 posted...
8b****aracter posted...

This.

Amazing , i heard also several people can use the same code. So post yours after using it.

Or maybe everyone gets the same code anyway as with the last 10% code?
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. Is there any reliable place to get PSN discount codes?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A