• Topic Closed
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. [Unofficial] Playstation VR Message Board

User Info: bigbrandon1986

bigbrandon1986
3 years ago#31
Danger ball is awesome. Gimme an awesome Tron like Vr game and I'll be happy.
PSN ID/Gamer tag: imurhero
TWITTER: Brandon_Renners
KinjoTakemura posted...
In the coming months when more good games are released you're going to need a separate board dedicated to PSVR. Some people think it's a gimmick, that's because they've never played London Heist, Ocean Descent, or The Kitchen.

....with that crisp refreshing experience that only PlayStation VR can offer.
It's okay. Ignore me. You aren't going to best me. Ever.

User Info: RussellGorall

RussellGorall
3 years ago#33
G-Ziss posted...
I've noticed a lot of people expressing interest in GameFAQs adding a separate board for Playstation VR discussion.

Thanks, "nobody"? You got your thread.
Cannibal Corpse - 25 Year Killing Spree and running...
GT - CuddlyREDRUM PSN - honkayjeezus NNID - CuddlyPurrvert

User Info: metallica621

metallica621
3 years ago#34
I'm all for it as long as it would make less kinjotakemura threads here... so I say, I hope they make it happen
"Guns Don't kill people, husbands that come home early do."

User Info: ImonPS4now

ImonPS4now
3 years ago#35
are you guys mostly sitting down when you play PSVR?

User Info: bigbrandon1986

bigbrandon1986
3 years ago#36
I've been sitting in a chair about 6 feet in front of my tv every time I have used vr
PSN ID/Gamer tag: imurhero
TWITTER: Brandon_Renners

User Info: koban4max

koban4max
3 years ago#37
Does VR require ps4 pro? or just ps4?

User Info: TehBattleOx

TehBattleOx
3 years ago#38
games_pot1 posted...
Terrible idea, add a PS move board too. This will fade in 2 weeks.

How are you inconvenienced at all by more boards?

Your opinion of the device has no bearing on whether it deserves a message board or not. They don't make boards for controllers.
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/674772-lingerie-football-league

User Info: G-Ziss

G-Ziss
3 years ago#39
ImonPS4now posted...
are you guys mostly sitting down when you play PSVR?

Depends on the game. I sit down when playing London Heist, but I stand up when playing Danger Ball.
Got Playstation VR? Visit the GameFAQs Playstation VR Discussion Board
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/1327-playstation-vr

User Info: mninp

mninp
3 years ago#40
I'm trying to go for all trophies on PSVR Worlds, but man it's tough. Ocean Descent is easy...just complete all three dives. London Heist is also pretty easy, might take a few hours to do it all. I only have one challenge left in that one. Scavenger's Odyssey doesn't seem too bad, but I think it's the weakest game on the disc, so I haven't even finished the story yet. Danger Ball and VR Luge however, are ridiculous. For Danger Ball, you have to beat every opponent on Hard without losing a single point! In Score Attack, you have to get to 8,000 points, which is a lot tougher than it sounds. I have more than half the challenges for this one, so I'm getting there. For VR Luge, the times you need to get for Time Trial is insane, and the "no collision" challenges are ridiculous. I can't even beat the main game. It doesn't help that it's not really that fun to play in the first place.

Anyone else trying to go for all trophies?
Games I'm looking forward to: Super Smash Bros 3DS & Wii U, Pokemon Alpha Sapphire, Kingdom Hearts HD Remix 2.5, Kingdom Hearts 3, Final Fantasy XV
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. [Unofficial] Playstation VR Message Board
  • Topic Closed