• Topic Closed
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. [Unofficial] Playstation VR Message Board
The sad part is someone in charge of policing the board, stickied a topic called 'unofficial PlayStation VR Message Board'
It's okay. Ignore me. You aren't going to best me. Ever.

User Info: Darth_Saint

Darth_Saint
2 years ago#22
So can we mark every VR topic on the PS4 board as OT now? :D
DOA5LR Costume Gallery
http://darthsaint.imgur.com/

User Info: Mr_Big_Boss

Mr_Big_Boss
2 years ago#23
Darth_Saint posted...

No, because it's still on topic as PS4 hardware and software.

Until Allen adds an official sub board, they're allowed to stay.
the end of one nightmare, prelude to the another...
Shenmue III - December 2017

User Info: Kino

Kino
2 years ago#24
Mr_Big_Boss posted...
Darth_Saint posted...

Even if there is an official PSVR board, PSVR topics are still allowed on this board, much like how discussions about individual games are allowed.

User Info: G-Ziss

G-Ziss
2 years ago#25
Haters gonna hate
Got Playstation VR? Visit the GameFAQs Playstation VR Discussion Board
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/1327-playstation-vr
Mr_Big_Boss posted...
Darth_Saint posted...

Heh, allowed to stay. Bring out your mightiest villagers, equipped with their sharpest pitchforks and hottest torches... I'll slaughter them all!
XBL/PSN(PS3,PS4&vita)/Wii-U/Skype-selfdeztruction
Wii FC(HaVoK)6605 3315 8599 4345 3DSXL FC(HaVoK) 3780 9281 5652 I'm no fanboy,I'm a dirty whore.OKC gamer

User Info: KinjoTakemura

KinjoTakemura
2 years ago#27
In the coming months when more good games are released you're going to need a separate board dedicated to PSVR. Some people think it's a gimmick, that's because they've never played London Heist, Ocean Descent, or The Kitchen.
"When a wise man points at the moon the imbecile examines the finger. - Confucius"

User Info: G-Ziss

G-Ziss
2 years ago#28
Agreed. London Heist really shows how much potential VR has for providing an entirely new gaming experience. It opens up a whole new world of possibilities for games like GTA, Mafia, etc.
Got Playstation VR? Visit the GameFAQs Playstation VR Discussion Board
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/1327-playstation-vr
G-Ziss posted...
Agreed. London Heist really shows how much potential VR has for providing an entirely new gaming experience. It opens up a whole new world of possibilities for games like GTA, Mafia, etc.

I finally played London Heist last night. It was so much fun! I was using an exaggerated italian accent and talking back to the characters while using the hands to try and make them feel uncomfortable.
XBL/PSN(PS3,PS4&vita)/Wii-U/Skype-selfdeztruction
Wii FC(HaVoK)6605 3315 8599 4345 3DSXL FC(HaVoK) 3780 9281 5652 I'm no fanboy,I'm a dirty whore.OKC gamer

User Info: mninp

mninp
2 years ago#30
Wondering if anyone knows how to fix this. When I started playing today I noticed that the screen seems very jaggy...as in, when I move my head it's almost like I'm pulling the screen with me, and then it slightly glitches out back in position. I tried playing Tumble VR and it was so distracting, it happens constantly. I tried other games and it keeps happening. I don't know what is causing this. It is my 4th time playing PSVR and this hasn't happened to me yet.
Games I'm looking forward to: Super Smash Bros 3DS & Wii U, Pokemon Alpha Sapphire, Kingdom Hearts HD Remix 2.5, Kingdom Hearts 3, Final Fantasy XV
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. [Unofficial] Playstation VR Message Board
  • Topic Closed