• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. Gravity rush reminds me of a Studio Ghibli movie so far.

User Info: DarkJaydragon

DarkJaydragon
4 years ago#21
Will Ni No Kuni get a remaster for the PS4? Maybe closer to the launch of the sequel?
Not changing this sig until i go to sleep started : 13/01/06 00:40 am GT: Jaydragon117 Flight of dragons is #1.

User Info: DarkJaydragon

DarkJaydragon
4 years ago#22
After playing this for a while I have to say that it's easily one of the best games I've played in a long time.
Not changing this sig until i go to sleep started : 13/01/06 00:40 am GT: Jaydragon117 Flight of dragons is #1.

User Info: Zelos_ToS

Zelos_ToS
4 years ago#23
I was like you, had a 360 last gen. After I bought my ps4 I realized how many great ps3 games I was missing out on though so I bought a ps3 cheap from Amazon. Totally worth the purchase. Ni No Kuni alone would have been worth it, but I've since bought tons of ps3 games for dirt cheap.

User Info: ablerider

ablerider
4 years ago#24
DarkJaydragon posted...
After playing this for a while I have to say that it's easily one of the best games I've played in a long time.

The second one nails the feel even better, l also share your opinion but after playing the demo of the sequel l can tell you it's much better, there are new gravity systems, l specially enjoyed lunar mode, the story will clear every question (according to the TGS trailer) and the world is much, much bigger because they have a whole new "world" but Hekseville is playable too.

User Info: izza20

izza20
4 years ago#25
CRIMSON_XIII posted...
very good,

if anyone has not played ni no kuni, please do so.

to be a ghibli art fan but not play ni no kuni is a disservice to yourself.

and i dont just mean the anime cutscenes. but overall world and all characters and tone. and magic

To be fair the game looks and sounds great... but the battle system and AI are pretty bad, and while the story starts off well it ends up going absolutely nowhere.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. Gravity rush reminds me of a Studio Ghibli movie so far.
  • Topic Archived

Need More Help?

1. Guides and Walkthroughs 2 Guides / Maps
  2. GameFAQs Q&A 1421 Questions (1419 Answered)

GameFAQs Q&A