• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. Gravity rush reminds me of a Studio Ghibli movie so far.

User Info: DarkJaydragon

DarkJaydragon
2 years ago#1
I'm not too far into the game so no spoilers please. Anyone else get this feeling from the game? Are there other games that give the same vibe?

Also off-topic but that Gears of war popup advert on here is so annoying and I'm not sure how many people with arachnophobia have been given heart attacks by it.
Not changing this sig until i go to sleep started : 13/01/06 00:40 am GT: Jaydragon117 Flight of dragons is #1.

User Info: Dave_Fiction

Dave_Fiction
2 years ago#2
I got that same impression. I think the music really did it for me

DarkJaydragon
2 years ago#3
Dave_Fiction posted...
I got that same impression. I think the music really did it for me

The music in the intro definitely reminded me of it.
Not changing this sig until i go to sleep started : 13/01/06 00:40 am GT: Jaydragon117 Flight of dragons is #1.

User Info: MillimeterPeter

MillimeterPeter
2 years ago#4
I know right?

And the music is so f***ing good. I really like the song that plays in the first town you start in. 10/10 out of 10.

I tried the GR2 demo and I'm f***ing #hyped.
This is real rap: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YfZPz7okidc

DarkJaydragon
2 years ago#5
MillimeterPeter posted...
I know right?

And the music is so f***ing good. I really like the song that plays in the first town you start in. 10/10 out of 10.

I tried the GR2 demo and I'm f***ing #hyped.

There's a demo of it?

User Info: MillimeterPeter

MillimeterPeter
2 years ago#6
Yeah but it's on the Japanese PSN store and you need PS+ for your Japanese account.

I use a 1 day trial to try it out.
This is real rap: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YfZPz7okidc

DarkJaydragon
2 years ago#7
MillimeterPeter posted...
Yeah but it's on the Japanese PSN store and you need PS+ for your Japanese account.

I use a 1 day trial to try it out.

Oh well, I'll just wait for the sequel. I just pre-ordered it.

DarkJaydragon
2 years ago#8
Bump for recommendations.

User Info: Cyanea

Cyanea
2 years ago#9
Yea, Studio Ghibli is what I thought of as well. I love the game so much.
Alien Isolation is the best horror game on current gen!

DarkJaydragon
2 years ago#10
I thought Ni No Kuni was on PS now? I can't see it. I'm from the U.K. if that makes a difference to the games on PS now compared to the U.S. or Japan.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. Gravity rush reminds me of a Studio Ghibli movie so far.
  • Topic Archived