• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. Anyone use E rewards to get Gamestop points

User Info: Robo_Deer_King

Robo_Deer_King
5 years ago#11
bronxboi posted...
The 3 month wait is for redeeming. You're only allowed 1 reward per quarter. So 4 rewards in total yearly.

Robo_Deer_King posted...
Don't redeem your GS points until you are ready to use them either, as they only have a 30 day window to use them.

I have a bunch of codes saved up for months, from previous surveys, and just recently used one. They still work.

Huh. As soon as I redeem the points for the reward, I have 30 days before it expires (at least on the last one I used). Sorry for any misinformation on my end.

User Info: crshovrr

crshovrr
5 years ago#12
What I was wondering is when I signed up they said they will give me 2000 free gamestop points for doing 1 survey since I redemmed the free points do I have to wait 3 months before I can trade in my e rewards money for gamestop points
Physical > > > > > Digital

User Info: cyclonictrigger

cyclonictrigger
5 years ago#13
crshovrr posted...
What I was wondering is when I signed up they said they will give me 2000 free gamestop points for doing 1 survey since I redemmed the free points do I have to wait 3 months before I can trade in my e rewards money for gamestop points

The 2000 points went straight to my gamestop rewards account 3 days later after i did the first survey.

crshovrr
5 years ago#14
cyclonictrigger posted...
crshovrr posted...

The 2000 points went straight to my gamestop rewards account 3 days later after i did the first survey.

I know they did for me as well but in the terms of service it say you can only redeem gamestop points from e rewards 1 time every 3 months did that count as towards that

User Info: cyclonictrigger

cyclonictrigger
5 years ago#15
crshovrr posted...
crshovrr posted...

I know they did for me as well but in the terms of service it say you can only redeem gamestop points from e rewards 1 time every 3 months did that count as towards that

Oh, i dont know, i didnt see that lol.

You can rack up e rewards money and trade that for gamestop points, right?

User Info: theschizneck

theschizneck
5 years ago#16
love e-rewards. been doing them since nov 2014. according to my redemption history I got the free 2500 bonus points nov 23 and on dec 17 I redeemed $25 e-rewards for 5000 GameStop points. so the bonus shouldn't count as a redemption. unless it's changed since then.

I have done 7 redemptions of the $100
e-rewards level since I started. the equivalent of $210 of easy money at gamestop.
Your cat can live forever inside Schrodinger's box

crshovrr
5 years ago#17
theschizneck posted...
love e-rewards. been doing them since nov 2014. according to my redemption history I got the free 2500 bonus points nov 23 and on dec 17 I redeemed $25 e-rewards for 5000 GameStop points. so the bonus shouldn't count as a redemption. unless it's changed since then.

e-rewards level since I started. the equivalent of $210 of easy money at gamestop.

Cool thank you. Does e-rewards currency expire

User Info: theschizneck

theschizneck
5 years ago#18
crshovrr posted...
theschizneck posted...

I've never read that they do or experienced it. my thoughts are that they do not. but I'm not 100% positive.
Your cat can live forever inside Schrodinger's box

User Info: ChaoticKnuckles

ChaoticKnuckles
5 years ago#19
I just got 2,000 points. It was in my gamestop account 3 days after i did the survey. Dont do them on a mobile device though, you get screwed. It will tell you, you dont qualify for the survey and only get 25 cents instead of $5.

I've been doing this for years and that's not true. Most of the surveys work on mobile, some don't. Some you qualify for, some you don't. People give up too easily. I will agree with what others have said in this topic, it's not for everyone. Only being able to get four gift cards per year for Gamestop will pose a problem for people who buy games more often than that but for me a it's a perfect way to get day one games for $39 instead of roughly $64. I tend to only buy four per year on day one anyway so it works out.
Open to suggestions for a new sig.

User Info: ChaoticKnuckles

ChaoticKnuckles
5 years ago#20
theschizneck posted...
crshovrr posted...
theschizneck posted...

I've never read that they do or experienced it. my thoughts are that they do not. but I'm not 100% positive.

None of mine ever has. I'm sitting on almost $300 at the moment.
Open to suggestions for a new sig.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. Anyone use E rewards to get Gamestop points
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A