• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. Can you buy psn digital cards (credit) with amazon gift card balance? Plz help!

User Info: Flamechamp2333

Flamechamp2333
5 years ago#1
I can't find a clear answer, but I was under the impression in the last couple months, amazon used to require you to put in a credit/debit card to buy the digital code for psn credit, but they changed that and you can just use straight out amazon gift card balance.

Is this how it works now? I don't want to try since I'm waiting for the witcher 3 to go on sale on psn, which I will try to buy psn credit on amazon with my amazon balance, but it would be nice to have this answered if any of you can enlighten me.

Thank you and please no immature responses.
psn: immessingaround

User Info: JayGood259Oz

JayGood259Oz
5 years ago#2
Yes
PSN = LeeHarveyOzGod

Flamechamp2333
5 years ago#3
can anybody clarify with specifics? You had to put down a CC number just 5 months ago but now you can just use gift card balance with no cc info at all?

User Info: KidInTheHall

KidInTheHall
5 years ago#4
One way to find out, try it pretty boy.
i5-3570k | ASRock Z77 Extreme6 | Gigabyte G1 980 Ti | 16GB G.Skill Ares | Samsung 830 128GB | Corsair 600T White | 212 EVO | HX750

User Info: skermac

skermac
5 years ago#5
I dnt know but try it and find out at checkout.
To the edge of the universe and back, endure and survive

JayGood259Oz
5 years ago#6
Yeah I didn't read whole topic, don't know if you need credit card. I've bought psn monly on amazon as a gift before, but I have a card on file
PSN = LeeHarveyOzGod

User Info: doodles40

doodles40
5 years ago#7
Why don't you just try it? If it doesn't work it doesn't work.
My mind is aglow with whirling, transient nodes of thought, careening through a cosmic vapor of invention.

JayGood259Oz
5 years ago#8
Yeah, just try it ... if it says no it says no
PSN = LeeHarveyOzGod

Flamechamp2333
5 years ago#9
I told you guys WHY I'm not doing it now; I don't want to try it until the witcher 3 is on sale on psn and I WON'T do it now because the gift card balance is on amazon, which w3 is both extremely price on amazon/psn right now.

User Info: KidInTheHall

KidInTheHall
5 years ago#10
^ Try it you pansy! DO IT ! DO IT! DO IT!

You f***ing be a man and buy that f***ing PSN card with that Amazon gift card!!
i5-3570k | ASRock Z77 Extreme6 | Gigabyte G1 980 Ti | 16GB G.Skill Ares | Samsung 830 128GB | Corsair 600T White | 212 EVO | HX750
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. Can you buy psn digital cards (credit) with amazon gift card balance? Plz help!
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A