• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. Is Portal 2 available on PS4?

User Info: RollingCradle

RollingCradle
5 years ago#1
I just finally got around to playing this in native 1080p and a brain-racking 60ps!

It's pretty incredible, I feel like a total genius having solved every puzzle all by myself!

The graphics look pretty slick too, lotsa moving bits and pieces to the levels, and at a smooth 60 frames constant you can truly appreciate the artistry and design!

Also the wheatley character is super awesome, GladOS kicks a ton o butt as well!

Chell is hot.

This game pretty much has it all, i was pretty blown away, especially at the climax, amazing.

TWO BIO-MECHANICAL THUMBS UP.

User Info: OuchNotInMyButt

OuchNotInMyButt
5 years ago#2
No. Great game though.

User Info: Biothesda

Biothesda
5 years ago#3
No. It's not on PS4
Bioware and Bethesda. Two of the most untalented game development teams. 2 powerhouses of mediocrity coming together to create one team of incomparable suck

User Info: Rjmhart

Rjmhart
5 years ago#4
Just wait for the inevitable Remastered edition.
Too many games. So little time.

User Info: Katon

Katon
5 years ago#5
It's an awesome game.
"You can almost taste how much the Bubsy 3D makers hated the children of America," from Seanbaby's review of Bubsy 3D (EGM #150)
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. Is Portal 2 available on PS4?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A