• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. Any way to connect PSP to PS4?

User Info: khfan60

khfan60
6 years ago#1
I'd love to play some Persona 3 Portable on my TV with the PS4 controller

IIRC, there was a way to do it with a PS3, but I don't have a PS3 haha
GT: Teh Lovin
PSN: Teh_Lovin

User Info: densetsu86

densetsu86
6 years ago#2
No you need a PS Vita TV and a digital copy of p3p to play it on TV.

User Info: Eoin

Eoin
6 years ago#3
There is no way to play PSP games on your TV with a PS4. There is also no way to play PSP games on your TV with a PS3, other than Minis.

To play a PSP game on a TV with a controller, you either need a PSP Go and one of the AV cables sold for it, or a PS TV.

User Info: KungFuPhil

KungFuPhil
6 years ago#4
khfan60 posted...
IIRC, there was a way to do it with a PS3, but I don't have a PS3 haha

What you're asking are two different things.

1.) You're wondering if you can stream the PSP game through your PS4 console so it will display on the big screen.

2.) You're wondering if you can then use the PS4 controller to play the PSP game.

The PSP doesn't stream through any console. Not even the PS3. You need to buy a component/composite cable to connect the PSP to your TV. As for the controller, if you own a PS3 controller and the PSP Go, I believe you can use the PSP Go's Bluetooth connection to connect to the PS3 controller, but no other PSP model has Bluetooth.
PSN: Moar_Shtick

khfan60
6 years ago#5
:/

Oh well, at least the PSTV is dirt cheap. Is there a way to get my saves from my memory stick onto it though?

Eoin
6 years ago#6
khfan60 posted...
Is there a way to get my saves from my memory stick onto it though?

It's not the most intuitive process in the world, but it's easy enough to do. There's instructions here:

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/620272-playstation-vita/61972558

khfan60
6 years ago#7
Eoin posted...
khfan60 posted...
Is there a way to get my saves from my memory stick onto it though?

It's not the most intuitive process in the world, but it's easy enough to do. There's instructions here:

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/620272-playstation-vita/61972558

Awesome! Thanks man!

One last question though, would I then be able to take the latest saves I have from playing it on the PSTV and put them back on my memory stick? I like to clear a few floors of Tartarus during my breaks at school.

Eoin
6 years ago#8
khfan60 posted...
One last question though, would I then be able to take the latest saves I have from playing it on the PSTV and put them back on my memory stick?

Yes, it should be pretty much the same process except in reverse - take the PSP save file from the folder where the Content Manager saves it and copy it back to the PSP.

khfan60
6 years ago#9
Eoin posted...
khfan60 posted...
One last question though, would I then be able to take the latest saves I have from playing it on the PSTV and put them back on my memory stick?

Yes, it should be pretty much the same process except in reverse - take the PSP save file from the folder where the Content Manager saves it and copy it back to the PSP.

Okay sweet that's what I figured. Thank you so much, I appreciate the help :)

Now I just need to finish 3 and the last bit of 4 I have left before 5 releases...

Derailing my own topic, but am I the only one that feels P5 is gonna be delayed into 2016? 2015 is almost over and Atlus has still yet to announce an official date, nor have they said if it'll even be released in Q4
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. Any way to connect PSP to PS4?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A