• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. is there anyway to re-calibrate controller?
danimaltastic 6 years ago#1
My right stick is messed up. I can't shoot my gun northwest or southeast in this tomb raider game. Works just fine on my second controller, but have been trying to play some co-op. Talked with support, they told me to hit the reset button on the back, that did nothing.

Anybody else having this issue, I thought my games have been messing up lately, but it's been my controller this whole time. Good thing I didn't make my post about not being able to turn left in the last of us.

Since Lara holds her guns out with the right stick, this is a great game to do a 360 degree test on your right stick. Mine's jumpy as heck on one of my controllers, really smooth on the other.
PSN: Danimaltastic
Renraku_San 6 years ago#2
I duno, I just got my ps4 and my controllers always run out of batteries so fast I can never recalibrate, lol...
I worship Jesus Christ and am 100% proud to be Christian!
I read the Bible every day, you should too!
dueric 6 years ago#3
How old is the controller in question?
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
danimaltastic 6 years ago#4
got it a couple months after launch, so not that new. but still annoying.
PSN: Danimaltastic
dueric 6 years ago#5
danimaltastic posted...
got it a couple months after launch, so not that new. but still annoying.

That's 18 months, man. Probably time for a new one. They don't last forever.

I buy a new controller about once a year.
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. is there anyway to re-calibrate controller?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A