• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. Over 80 pieces of paid dlc for the Last of Us Remastered

User Info: TazX14

TazX14
4 years ago#1
You can now go to the store and search to see what dlc is purchasable for the Last of Us Remastered and it's quite ridiculous. They are giving away the bare bones dlc (Left behind and map packs) but ignoring the fact that there's over 50 additional masks ranging from .99-1.49 each (some of which can be bundled to save a buck or two) a bunch of weapons each at 2.49 (again, can be bundled to save a couple bucks), and skills packs.

I love Naughty Dog, don't get me wrong, but they're literally giving this masterpiece a spit shine, offering a few extras and pricing it at nearly full price. This is one time where I must say their practices are completely unacceptable. Yes, you can say that a lot of them are just cosmetic, but skill packs and weapon packs, come on!
PSN/LIVE- Taz X14

User Info: Video_Game_Czar

Video_Game_Czar
4 years ago#2
You can't blame them...people are stupid enough to buy hats.
PSN: VideoGameCzar l Steam: VideoGameCzar l FC: 0146-9981-6140 I

User Info: ScaryLlama

ScaryLlama
4 years ago#3
Honestly, where the multiplayer is concerned, skills and weapons help, but buying stuff isn't going to get you anywhere if you don't play well.

Microtransactions btw, not DLC.
PSN: ScaryLlama \/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/ Steam:Scary_Llama
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WCrM1_7wnDU

User Info: Digivillain

Digivillain
4 years ago#4
Naughty Dog is not above doing this kind of thing... Blind fanboys may put them up on a pedestal, but at the end of the day, ND is a business and cares about the money over the consumer.
Free Tim Lambesis!

User Info: YomonachiX

YomonachiX
4 years ago#5
TazX14 posted...
You can now go to the store and search to see what dlc is purchasable for the Last of Us Remastered and it's quite ridiculous. They are giving away the bare bones dlc (Left behind and map packs) but ignoring the fact that there's over 50 additional masks ranging from .99-1.49 each (some of which can be bundled to save a buck or two) a bunch of weapons each at 2.49 (again, can be bundled to save a couple bucks), and skills packs.

I love Naughty Dog, don't get me wrong, but they're literally giving this masterpiece a spit shine, offering a few extras and pricing it at nearly full price. This is one time where I must say their practices are completely unacceptable. Yes, you can say that a lot of them are just cosmetic, but skill packs and weapon packs, come on!

They upgraded a game the PS3 held back and added major packs. I never even realized people cared for the hats. I thought they were just annoying, optional add-ons. If they left out a map I could understand. That would split the player base.

User Info: Kazuya_80

Kazuya_80
4 years ago#6
Hey Capcom..step your game up

User Info: RyuuHou25

RyuuHou25
4 years ago#7
Oh no, they're not giving you 5 dollar packs with weapons and skills you can unlock anyways (as far as I know? Even if you can't, so what?)

The majority of these are purely cosmetic. Big whoop.
PSN ID: RyuuHou24
I ga blerp ba jerp go flerp ja lerping herp ta terping larping en darping kla barping zarping mo darping - how the common wild Gfaqer sounds

User Info: ilovecarebears

ilovecarebears
4 years ago#8
Video_Game_Czar posted...

RIP team fortress 2

User Info: slyman19

slyman19
4 years ago#9
ScaryLlama posted...
Honestly, where the multiplayer is concerned, skills and weapons help, but buying stuff isn't going to get you anywhere if you don't play well.

Microtransactions btw, not DLC.

Same thing.

User Info: Demon_Acker

Demon_Acker
4 years ago#10
ilovecarebears posted...
Video_Game_Czar posted...

RIP team fortress 2

Best hat simulator ever
http://i.imgur.com/jEtDldy.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/fyu6dyI.gif
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. Over 80 pieces of paid dlc for the Last of Us Remastered
  • Topic Archived