• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. Connecting Pulse Elite to PS4

User Info: illmatic8582

illmatic8582
5 years ago#1
I bought a pair of Pulse Elites of group on for $60 (it was refurbished fyi) I have tried to connect it to my PS4 and it is just not working. I have the dongle connected to PS4 and when I start up the system, the headphones beep once, but after that there is no other sound played. Is there something that I am doing wrong or is it like this because it is refurbished? Thanks

User Info: Naruto

Naruto
5 years ago#2
Did you download the PS4 app?

illmatic8582
5 years ago#3
I've tried connecting it to the PS4 through the app and it tells me it is not connected....

illmatic8582
5 years ago#4
I just downloaded the app and I turned setting, sounds and turned the headset to all audio from chat. I went to the app but it tells me the headset is not connected.

User Info: lil_mocchi

lil_mocchi
5 years ago#5
sounds like the dongle and headset are not linked together
PSN:kropodra
put on your metal gear, prepare to take your mark ive got mad game like up up down down left right left right B A select start

User Info: doodles40

doodles40
5 years ago#6
illmatic8582 posted...
I just downloaded the app and I turned setting, sounds and turned the headset to all audio from chat. I went to the app but it tells me the headset is not connected.

You have to connect to the app via the wire to set it up. Also, is the headset charged?
My mind is aglow with whirling, transient nodes of thought, careening through a cosmic vapor of invention.

illmatic8582
5 years ago#7
Yes the headset is charged. So I have to plug the 3.5in jack into the ps4? Why is the elite headset set up so complicated? I had no trouble with the wireless gold

User Info: doodles40

doodles40
5 years ago#8
illmatic8582 posted...
Yes the headset is charged. So I have to plug the 3.5in jack into the ps4? Why is the elite headset set up so complicated? I had no trouble with the wireless gold

To get the app to work you need to have it hooked to the PS4 using the charging cord. I don't know why the app doesn't tell you that. A lot of people have had the same problem. Heck I wouldn't have known if I hadn't read it here on Gamefaqs.
My mind is aglow with whirling, transient nodes of thought, careening through a cosmic vapor of invention.

User Info: Haku

Haku
5 years ago#9
Should just work. I don't have the app downloaded for mine.

I just plugged the dongle in and it picks up the headset fine.

User Info: yutterh

yutterh
5 years ago#10
You got to remember it was designed for the ps3. It uses the sane charger as a ps3 remote. Hence why they didn't bother putting in a charger.
http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x70/armoredcookie/yutterh.jpg
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b142/kg_43/345jwrc.gif
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. Connecting Pulse Elite to PS4
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A