• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. Bruce Lee to be in the new UFC game?

User Info: plo617

plo617
5 years ago#11
I'm not into MMA. However, it would be a day 1 purchase if Bruce Lee was in it.

User Info: XdieX

XdieX
5 years ago#12
I don't think it will be bruce. If it is they will sell a lot of games haha. I have been studying martial arts since I was a child. I have followed master bruce for years and read all his books and even learned jkd and wing chun. I know for a fact if Bruce was alive he wouldn't like the UFC.
PSN: The-Saddest-Day, 3DS FC 5343-9390-7771, NNID SilverSurfin
Bow down to the face of GOD

User Info: HappyGuy

HappyGuy
5 years ago#13
XdieX posted...
I don't think it will be bruce. If it is they will sell a lot of games haha. I have been studying martial arts since I was a child. I have followed master bruce for years and read all his books and even learned jkd and wing chun. I know for a fact if Bruce was alive he wouldn't like the UFC.

I think you're probably right. But still he was one of the first to mix up different forms of martial arts and I think(other than an attempt to make some money) that this is a nice way to pay homage to that.
Save The Last Humans

User Info: mokmuud

mokmuud
5 years ago#14
I don't know. I don't think he would have anything against MMA. I think it would be quite the opposite. Especially since he pioneered MMA.
PSN: Mokmuud live gamertag: Fumokmuud NNID: Mokmuud 3DS FC: 3222-6547-9539

User Info: lostoutlawnb

lostoutlawnb
5 years ago#15
it could have been a spinning back fist or something.

User Info: dentist07

dentist07
5 years ago#16
It's definitely Bruce lee! Wasn't much interested in this game, but I'm definitely going to buy this day one now just to use him.

User Info: BushidoEffect3

BushidoEffect3
5 years ago#17
WOO.

Or should I say... HOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHH!!
http://i.minus.com/ibgMA0LFIXHWnz.gif

User Info: BushidoEffect3

BushidoEffect3
5 years ago#18
Wait so if Lee is in this, anyone who picks him during online battle will be overpowered and WAY too fast lol. I would get this game now just for him. Straight up murder Anderson Silva in game.
http://i.minus.com/ibgMA0LFIXHWnz.gif

User Info: HappyGuy

HappyGuy
5 years ago#19
BushidoEffect3 posted...
Wait so if Lee is in this, anyone who picks him during online battle will be overpowered and WAY too fast lol. I would get this game now just for him. Straight up murder Anderson Silva in game.

I'm pretty curious to see how balanced he's going to be. He was lightning quick so I hope they at least stay true to that aspect.

I think IRL he weighed between 140-150 so I'm not sure if they'll let you fight Anderson Silva.
Save The Last Humans

User Info: macarbeone

macarbeone
5 years ago#20
Pretty sure its bruce lee im buying this for sure just hope it dont turn into every other fighting game.... also bruce lee would be ashamed of what ufc has become mma my a$$ its basically boxing and wrestling now I want to see real fights using MIXED MARTAL ARTS
PSN:xxKILLIONAIRExx
I don't always read comic books, but when I do... I prefer DC.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. Bruce Lee to be in the new UFC game?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Answers