• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. Can I Voice Chat Using Vita Earphones in my Dualshock 4?

User Info: yondaime7

yondaime7
7 years ago#1
I know I can plug earphones into the controller for game audio but will the mic work?
The official Heihachi Mishima AND Dragunov of the Shin Megami Tensei IV Board. 3DS: 1633 4763 7680

User Info: yondaime7

yondaime7
7 years ago#2
^
The official Heihachi Mishima AND Dragunov of the Shin Megami Tensei IV Board. 3DS: 1633 4763 7680

User Info: VT-14

VT-14
7 years ago#3
... try it?

I assume you are asking since you have the earphones.
PSN: VT-14
"Give a man a fire and he is warm for a day, but set a man on fire and he is warm for the rest of his life." -Terry Pratchett

User Info: MrXGamer

MrXGamer
7 years ago#4
Oh wow, I didn't know you could output all audio through controller's headphone port. That's pretty cool and useful for late night sessions.

As for your question, I'm pretty sure any mic that uses the same cord will work for voice chat. I tried the one I use for my cell phone and it worked.
Asus Z77 Sabertooth | i7 3770k | EVGA GTX 680 Classified | Corsair Vengeance 16GB - 1600MHz | Crucial m4 SSD | Blu-ray | Win 7 x64

User Info: _Ultimate_Sora_

_Ultimate_Sora_
7 years ago#5
Any 3.5 pin headphone should work. I use my iPhone headphones for it.
3DS FC: 3566-2649-5921
PSN: Airaa-

User Info: chitowngamer85

chitowngamer85
7 years ago#6
MrXGamer posted...
Oh wow, I didn't know you could output all audio through controller's headphone port. That's pretty cool and useful for late night sessions.

As for your question, I'm pretty sure any mic that uses the same cord will work for voice chat. I tried the one I use for my cell phone and it worked.

Yea. ALMOST as good as my wireless pulse elites, but its nice plugging them in. I think having late-night headphone ability has saved my relationship! haha
PSN: BigKurz
Remote Play via Internet Troubleshooting: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/620272-playstation-vita/67856622
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. Can I Voice Chat Using Vita Earphones in my Dualshock 4?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A