• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. 2 games delivered from amazon this week...Both were switched from UPS to USPS

User Info: dimmy_dawg

dimmy_dawg
7 years ago#1
Both shipments arrived by USPS with the 2 day delivery... They used to come via UPS.

I REALLY hope my PS4 doesn't get switched to USPS as they won't for sure bring it into work.
PSN: DimmyDawg

User Info: ape51

ape51
7 years ago#2
Yeah, I just noticed this as well. Killzone came via UPS through USPS and I had that pre-ordered since last week, from Amazon. On Sunday I used the bogo code they sent me to get AC4 and BF4. AC4 came directly from UPS and got to me the same time on Tuesday. BF4 was ten miles away at the UPS distribution center since yesterday at 1pm, and didn't get delivered till 8 minutes before 7pm, but it got handed off to USPS. WTF!?!

It will make me mad, if my PS4 gets handed off to those USPS idiots. Then I won't get it, until 7 or 8 at night when I have tomorrow off; have to work the next three days and will have to get up at 4 am for work on Saturday. I would really like to play with PS4 for more, than a couple hours tomorrow. Is asking for a midday (10am - 3pm) deliver too much to ask for?

If it gets switched to USPS, I'm going to have to file a complaint with Amazon, there's a reason I pay for Prime; I want fast deliveries not half ***ed ones from USPS.

User Info: vashtricham

vashtricham
7 years ago#3
Ive had the same thing happen, hopefully they will use UPS. I saw the USPS guy trying to stuff a package into a mailbox the other day
Injustice 2 main : Superman Sub: Flash
MvCI Main Cap and Spidey

User Info: youngskillz

youngskillz
7 years ago#4
usp surepost has final dlivery through usps, kinda like fedex smartpost i guess.

ups ground will deliver to your door.

my 2 games are coming saturday thru ups surepost/usps.

console tomorrow with ground.

luckily i have killzone from earlier in the week.
Metal Bands -- Dawn of Ashes, Disarmonia Mundi, Words Of Farewell, I Spit Ashes, Urilia, Dark Portrait, Temple of Demigod, Sidious, Septic Flesh.

User Info: ANTIverson

ANTIverson
7 years ago#5
ape51 posted...
Yeah, I just noticed this as well. Killzone came via UPS through USPS and I had that pre-ordered since last week, from Amazon. On Sunday I used the bogo code they sent me to get AC4 and BF4. AC4 came directly from UPS and got to me the same time on Tuesday. BF4 was ten miles away at the UPS distribution center since yesterday at 1pm, and didn't get delivered till 8 minutes before 7pm, but it got handed off to USPS. WTF!?!

It will make me mad, if my PS4 gets handed off to those USPS idiots. Then I won't get it, until 7 or 8 at night when I have tomorrow off; have to work the next three days and will have to get up at 4 am for work on Saturday. I would really like to play with PS4 for more, than a couple hours tomorrow. Is asking for a midday (10am - 3pm) deliver too much to ask for?

If it gets switched to USPS, I'm going to have to file a complaint with Amazon, there's a reason I pay for Prime; I want fast deliveries not half ***ed ones from USPS.

USPS is a lot more reliable than UPS.
PSN: ANTIverson
3DS FC: 5026-5544-5357

User Info: W0lfMAN21

W0lfMAN21
7 years ago#6
I wouldn't worry. They seem to hand it over to USPS if it's a small package delivery, otherwise it's still delivered through UPS or FedEx.
The things you own, end up owning you. -Tyler Durden(Fight Club)

User Info: youngskillz

youngskillz
7 years ago#7
well isn't that cool.

ups bumped my games to be deliverd along with my console it seems.

awesome!

now the wait....
Metal Bands -- Dawn of Ashes, Disarmonia Mundi, Words Of Farewell, I Spit Ashes, Urilia, Dark Portrait, Temple of Demigod, Sidious, Septic Flesh.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. 2 games delivered from amazon this week...Both were switched from UPS to USPS
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A