• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. Local Coop dieing a slow death?

User Info: Aerothos

Aerothos
6 years ago#1
I'm having trouble finding any info on ps4 games that will allow my wife and I to play together on one screen. So far Diablo 3 and CoD ghosts are the only 2 I can find that look decent, and co optimus only list 14 games out of everything announced that support couch coop. Anyone heard of anything beyond those on the horizon?

User Info: PrinceOfHot

PrinceOfHot
6 years ago#2
Knack is two player COOP same screen. That seems like a good wifey game.
---
Video games do not cause violence. Violence may cause video games.

User Info: captsplatter_1

captsplatter_1
6 years ago#3
That's because there is no more power to split screen. Sport games only ones who do it pretty much.

User Info: SoaD0031

SoaD0031
6 years ago#4
Diablo 3 was the first offline coop game I played in a very long time. Literally all my buddies and I had to play was CoD 2 player online. There is nothing else out good out there.
Live: X-BOner69
PSN: SoaD_009

User Info: captsplatter_1

captsplatter_1
6 years ago#5
However with 1080p 60fps. They could just halve it for split screen.

User Info: LDN

LDN
6 years ago#6
Lego games are coop also.
"On a Ferrari, The engine provides your music"-Enzo

User Info: huyi

huyi
6 years ago#7
that is why i don't get why people buy two controllers for the ps4 it's not needed anymore local co-op is pretty much dead.
UK Female Gamer
PC specs: AMD FX BULLDOZER 4100 QUAD CORE 4.0ghz ATI HD7750 8GB RAM 2TB HDD DLC THE GAME http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h472NmF1HEQ

User Info: BloodyBooger

BloodyBooger
6 years ago#8
next gen is just starting, give it some time.
proud supporter of xbox
"Purple is a fruit" -Homer Simpson

User Info: Aerothos

Aerothos
6 years ago#9
This gen we own Aliens colonial marines, Armored core for answer, Army of two, Borderlands 1&2, CoD WaW Black ops 1&2 (she's a hardcore zombie slayer), Dynasty warriors 7, Earth Defense Force, Hunted: the demons forge, Kill Zone 3, Little big planet 2, Lost planet 2, Marvel ultimate alliance 2, Overlord 2, Portal 2, Resident Evil 5&6, Resistance 3, Sacred 2, Starhawk, Twisted Metal, Untold legends: dark kingdom, and Warriors orochi 3.

This gen has been very good to us as far a coop expieriences go. I just remember being more excited when the ps3 launched because a bunch of local coop games had been announced for the first year, and it had a few good ones at launch. I was really hoping Killzone: SF would have coop campaign like 3 did : /

While we are on the subject, If anyone has any suggestions for ps3 psn local co op games or something good that we dont own yet, i'd love to hear about it.

User Info: kentuckyfr1ed

kentuckyfr1ed
6 years ago#10
maybe there will be a resurgence of local co-op. no longer should there be technical excuses that the hardware can't handle rendering splitscreen.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. Local Coop dieing a slow death?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A