• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. Anyone going to wait for a ps4 slim?

User Info: airfoemoe

airfoemoe
6 years ago#11
No, the PS3 is getting to be too old.
http://www.schtserv.com/connect.php
^ go here if u wanna play Phantasy Star Online for Gamecube, Dreamcast,and PC (for free)

User Info: StrongBlackVine

StrongBlackVine
6 years ago#12
No I am getting one at launch. PS3 is so old now.

User Info: Voxwik

Voxwik
6 years ago#13
DemiFist posted...
Why would I wait?
Only broke people wait.

The most frugal people I know are also the most well to do. They don't get there by spending their money carelessly.

User Info: Road_Kill_666

Road_Kill_666
6 years ago#14
If they built it right the first time they wouldn't need to have a slim later. Just a cheap marketing ploy. they'll prolly build the PS4 fat and ugly on purpose so they can release a slim version later. Just conning you out of money.

User Info: silenthill4vid

silenthill4vid
6 years ago#15
yes, im waiting. less gaming oriented than i once was.
splinter cell: blacklist......the latest game series turned generic shooter.

User Info: PHOENIXZERO

PHOENIXZERO
6 years ago#16
Road_Kill_666 posted...
If they built it right the first time they wouldn't need to have a slim later. Just a cheap marketing ploy. they'll prolly build the PS4 fat and ugly on purpose so they can release a slim version later. Just conning you out of money.

Has nothing to do with "building it right".
Band/Artist I've been listening to way too much: Fallon Bowman/Amphibious Assault.
https://soundcloud.com/fallonbowman

User Info: FayeLady

FayeLady
6 years ago#17
Depends on what features they remove from it. The later model PS1, PS2, PSP, and PS3 all lack things the first models had.
If I support the game company, then I won't be supporting the blank DVD business.

User Info: tinfoil21

tinfoil21
6 years ago#18
I'll be getting the launch model. Because knowing Sony, they will remove some hardware in the Slim version. Sadly, my original PS3 (with the later-removed Backwards Compatibility) broke. I will take better care of my Launch PS4.
Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? You're a mile away and have his shoes.

User Info: ballermat982

ballermat982
6 years ago#19
I'll definitely wait for a price drop unless the launch price is absolutely amazing.

User Info: DarthFloaty

DarthFloaty
6 years ago#20
Perhaps, unless Sony has killer software before then... which I'm not counting on.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. Anyone going to wait for a ps4 slim?
  • Topic Archived