• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect: Andromeda
  3. Has anybody tested this game on a GTX 780?

User Info: Toksyn25

Toksyn25
4 years ago#1
I'm on the fence about picking this up seeing as how I feel my graphics card more than likely won't run this well, has anyone tried playing it with a gtx 780?
Hey!, Link!, LISTEN!! -__- *not you again*

User Info: Feralwerewolf

Feralwerewolf
4 years ago#2
Depending on your ram and cpu you might get away with low settings the minimum is a 660 apparently.

Would suggest spending 5$ for the trial (one month of origin access). And try it....

User Info: NsW3

NsW3
4 years ago#3
I play it on a gtx 760 on medium. Fps = 55/60
Steam ID: West
Origin: N7_West

User Info: PVTGREY

PVTGREY
4 years ago#4
I'm running a Saphire Rx470 with an intel I5 6500 on high. It runs at 78-79c. If it gets any higher, I'll lower the settings.
I'm gonna tolerate and love the **** out of you.
Gamertag=PRIVATE GREY

User Info: johnny_pay

johnny_pay
4 years ago#5
i have a 780ti and have almost everything maxed out, its pretty smooth with a few dips every now and again.

Toksyn25
4 years ago#6
Thanks for the follow up guys =) I think ima give that origin access a try

User Info: Thalantyr1216

Thalantyr1216
4 years ago#7
Anyone running it on anything weaker than a 760?

I'm debating trying it on my laptop. Has a 960M. Is slightly more powerful than a 750 TI, bit weaker than a 660. I know 660 is the listed requirement, but there's not much difference between a 660 and 960M.
All opinions are not equal. Some are a very great deal more robust, sophisticated and well supported in logic and argument than others. - Douglas Adams

User Info: YOeastonYO

YOeastonYO
4 years ago#8
About 45fps at 1440p using a 7970 matrix.

I have all visual settings on Ultra aside from Post Processing and Shadow detail. They are on medium. AA and Ambient Occlusion are off.

The 7970 compares directly to the 780 now. You'll enjoy the game using one especially if you're playing at 1080p. This game runs really well and I've had nothing but smooth gameplay.
Anime sucks

Toksyn25
4 years ago#9
YOeastonYO posted...
About 45fps at 1440p using a 7970 matrix.

I have all visual settings on Ultra aside from Post Processing and Shadow detail. They are on medium. AA and Ambient Occlusion are off.

The 7970 compares directly to the 780 now. You'll enjoy the game using one especially if you're playing at 1080p. This game runs really well and I've had nothing but smooth gameplay.

Lol well I play at 1440 xD so I'm just gonna have to hope

User Info: JerryJones

JerryJones
4 years ago#10
Runs great on my....1070
2017 Cowboys 9-7
Jar Jar Binks > Gamefaqs mods
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect: Andromeda
  3. Has anybody tested this game on a GTX 780?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A