• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Quest VII: Fragments of the Forgotten Past
  3. Poll 2 of 3, 3DS purchase preferences, for those who wish to buy a 3DS copy

User Info: behindtheword

behindtheword
5 years ago#1
If chosen to purchase the 3DS, and assuming both a physical and digital copy are released, what are your purchase preferences? - Results (74 votes)
1 Physical copy
82.43% (61 votes)
1 Digital Download copy
4.05% (3 votes)
1 Physical copy to hold onto and 1 Digital Download to play
2.7% (2 votes)
More than one Physical copy (extras do not have to be purchased day 1)
4.05% (3 votes)
More than one Digital Download copy (extras do not have to be purchased day 1)
0% (0 votes)
1 Physical copy and multiple Digital Download copies
0% (0 votes)
Multiple Physical and multiple Digital Download copies
2.7% (2 votes)
I do not plan to ever purchase a 3DS version
4.05% (3 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Ok, this is based on the 3DS release, and for those who want only mobile, but wish to participate in this poll, feel free to choose option 8.

This poll is clearly assuming that both a physical and digital copy will see a release, so choose whatever your personal preferences are, even if they're just fantasies right now, such as multiple copies that just cannot be afforded at this time, but you would plan to eventually purchase. I do mean seriously plan to. Not just an indulgence in a fantasy you can never see occur. This of this as a scientific poll.

Thanks.

My vote:

Personally, I want more than 1 physical and more than one digital. Likely a digital per device, 1 physical in a box, and 1 physical to play with. If I can afford more, physical copies to give to friends.
FAQ status - DW3 GBC (97%), DQ4 DS (10%), DQ4 solo DS (60%), DQ5 DS (20%), DQ6 DS (85%), DQ7 3DS (10%), FF4 DS (47%)

User Info: badboy

badboy
5 years ago#2
Digital or physical, I don't mind either.

User Info: gamemaster712

gamemaster712
5 years ago#3
One physical copy to play the daylights out of...
Lord of gaming!!! (probably) 3DS FC: 3411-1747-3961 Y: Sean; X: Lily; Serebii 4 Life; OGTG hax breeder/KCB
Life's too short for silly worries, have fun.

User Info: Tiael

Tiael
5 years ago#4
One physical copy.
Dragon Quest XI - I need both versions!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBaE0mNexTs https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CuGcpSCkyfk

User Info: nfrazee28

nfrazee28
5 years ago#5
Well, considering that I own many, many physical copies of DQ9 for the purpose of multiple files, map tagging, map storage, and so on, but I admittedly got most of them when they had gone down to nine bucks used (granted, somebody bought them new), I'll end up with multiple copies. I would probably go ahead and do a digital download on more than one device, which would account for a couple or three, and buy one or two physical copies at first, too, though I would probably want a little more education about what exactly there is to be gained from the things you can Streetpass here. If I ultimately could find any reason to own a slew of copies, I'd probably end up doing something kind of like I did for DQ9 and buying several more secondhand well after the fact. But yes, they'd get at least a couple full-price day 1 purchases out of me for sure, probably more than one of each of the two formats.
Frazee equips the Erdrick's Armour Hot Dogs.

User Info: nfrazee28

nfrazee28
5 years ago#6
If Pokemon AS and OR took about an hour or two to download, I shudder to think about the file size and download time of this thing. But once it would be done, it'd be done, and I'd make damned sure to have a 32 gig SD card in anything I'd be downloading this to.
Frazee equips the Erdrick's Armour Hot Dogs.

User Info: Jin_Oni

Jin_Oni
5 years ago#7
I love my physical copies.
Nintendo FC: 2105-8801-9070
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Quest VII: Fragments of the Forgotten Past
  3. Poll 2 of 3, 3DS purchase preferences, for those who wish to buy a 3DS copy
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A