• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: dragonkiller67

dragonkiller67
4 years ago#1
I am in Regenstein . Where everyone is stone. There is a hidden passage, but i can't find it.

User Info: mico_ongo

mico_ongo
4 years ago#2
just to be sure you've awoken during the middle of the night and to go to sleep you have to find the passage right....

if true then go to where the graffiti is....near it is a single tree.....from that tree walk north a few steps and press A....
i5-4690, gigabyte h97-d3h, 8gb ddr3 1600, MSI Radeon r9 290, Antec bronze 620w PSU, Fractal Design R4

User Info: travlr

travlr
4 years ago#3
Just a few steps north of the lone tree on the west side of town. You may have to press B a few times to get Keifer to remember to tell you where it was.

dragonkiller67
4 years ago#4
still can not find it... when i press B all it says no one in the party to talk to at moment and A does nothing

User Info: CarefreeDude

CarefreeDude
4 years ago#5
just mash A for a bit a little north of the tree. It isn't visible until you find it.
3DS friend code: 5112-3770-6561 IGN: Chris
Rock Safari: Pupitar, Rhydon, dwebble

mico_ongo
4 years ago#6
its in the area.....your best bet is to just look it up on youtube...all i can tell you is its north of the tree.....but not past the graffiti mark as that serves as a reminder.....so walk from the graffiti east until you are lined up with the tree....and then from there while talking towards the tree mash A until a text box appears...
i5-4690, gigabyte h97-d3h, 8gb ddr3 1600, MSI Radeon r9 290, Antec bronze 620w PSU, Fractal Design R4

dragonkiller67
4 years ago#7
still can not find it. i know i am in the right place. the graffiti say This is a self-reminder

mico_ongo
4 years ago#8
you did everything right....did you talk to the old guy...also i think you can just talk to the old guy after viewing all the flashbacks and then you can go back to bed....you don't need to find the passage way until you wake up in the morning.

User Info: tw1g_007

tw1g_007
4 years ago#9
Haha. And to think I made a topic about this not too long ago here: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/688276-dragon-quest-vii-fragments-of-the-forgotten-past/74310959

Even the hints are dumb. OP do what I did. Walk and don't run and mash A while doing it North of the tree. North is basically UP on your D-Pad.
Monster Hunter Portable 3rd AGGL Legend. I am one of the main reasons Bushido Gunlancing exists today on MHX. Please show appropriate respect. Thank you.
(message deleted)
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A