• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Demon Gaze
  3. Damn Harpies...

User Info: jjhanzely

jjhanzely
1 year ago#1
You know what? The Harpies in this game can kiss my ass! Apparently, they can STEAL equipped accessories....meaning, you lose them for good! You can't get them back after killing them. WHAT......THE......f***!!? NO enemy should be able to steal equipped items with NO way to get them back! f*** those cheating chickens!

User Info: Cavelord1

Cavelord1
1 year ago#2
there not stealing the items,they have a description and will say if the item will save you once or inffinite times from kidnaping or revive.

I had the same problem at first thinking where are my accessories going then finding out the accessories is saving me once, good times..
Game on...

jjhanzely
1 year ago#3
Cavelord1 posted...
there not stealing the items,they have a description and will say if the item will save you once or inffinite times from kidnaping or revive.

I had the same problem at first thinking where are my accessories going then finding out the accessories is saving me once, good times..

I see now. That kinda makes the Dragon Scale and Star Ankhs useless accessories. In my opinion, fake dolls should be used up before the equipped accessories. I like the bonuses they give......but to lose the accessory because of that really sucks. VARY BAD MECHANICS HERE.

jjhanzely
1 year ago#4
O.K. So....what is the damn point of equipping accessories when HALF THE f***ING ENEMIES CAN JUST "KIDNAP" THEM.....therefore, losing them FOREVER!!. As I said...very f***ed up mechanic. Fake Dolls should take precidence....or what's the f***ing point of having them in the game!

Just lost a Star Ankh +15 that was equipped on my healer.......only for a Skull Legion to "Kidnap" it? I have Fake Dolls in my inventory....why in the flying f*** do my GREAT accessories become lost forever when the Fake Dolls are supposed to PREVENT THIS s*** IN THE FIRST PLACE!

User Info: atmasabr

atmasabr
11 months ago#5
The reputation that precedes harpies every now and then makes them sound badass in every game they appear in.
You know how you make America great again? Tell Donald Trump to go to ____
And be careful what you wish for, cause it's gonna come back your way--Lindsey Graham
  1. Boards
  2. Demon Gaze
  3. Damn Harpies...
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A