• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Demon Gaze
  3. Any advice to a DT2 Player that is now starting this game

User Info: terran3999999

terran3999999
2 years ago#11
What exactly is your point in making that post when warcueid claims he's already at the endgame?
Katawa Shoujo: The visual novel that defies and kicks logic to the curb.
Official contender to fight for Lilly as waifu.

terran3999999
2 years ago#12
BTW the crap you're spouting on the FFT Board is hilarious.

How freaken hard is it to just slap on Shirahadori, Reflex or Manashield+Manafont and call it a day? Those Reaction abilities are so overpowered that they get recommended to be banned if you want to do any sort of a challenge run.

User Info: atmasabr

atmasabr
2 years ago#13
How freaken hard is it to just slap on Shirahadori, Reflex or Manashield+Manafont and call it a day?

About twice as hard as it is to ENTER the Ninja class in the first place, which is a problem if you're playing story battles only or otherwise aren't particularly interested in grinding. I do not think highly of your contribution.
Do your own research!

terran3999999
2 years ago#14
That's your retort?

Going by that logic, thousands of players must have grinded to hell and back in order to get those abilities. They didn't.

I don't give a flying crap about your "contribution" either since you bumped a dead two week old troll topic to try to make some worthless point.

User Info: gadgaurd

gadgaurd
2 years ago#15
I like how the first thing I see coming to this board is terran's unpleasantness. :/
https://card.psnprofiles.com/1/gadgaurd.png
https://youtu.be/lUZhK1qs7AQ Yo dawg, I heard you like turn based combat.

terran3999999
2 years ago#16
@gadgaurd:
Good job skipping over the part where I stated my reason for not liking that troll warcueid.

It has to be someone's else fault that he chose to stupidly tamper with the region settings on his Vita right? Or how about he claims he hates DLC yet some of the games he wants to brag about so much also has DLC?
  1. Boards
  2. Demon Gaze
  3. Any advice to a DT2 Player that is now starting this game
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A