• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Demon Gaze
  3. Tips for Quasar?

User Info: AnnCoulter88

AnnCoulter88
3 years ago#1
My party

Gazer with True Snipe, Slash 3, God Arms, Jupiter Bane
Paladin spamming Devotion
Fighter 1 with Astro Force, Dual Wield and Slash 2
Fighter 1 with Slash 1, Cross Fix (luck isn't high enough to use it consistently)
Healer

Cronus, Aries, Neptune

Surviving his attacks isn't the problem since I feel like I can tank them pretty well. My biggest problem is that I can't seem to kill the monsters he spawns fast enough. By the time I finish one line, he summons another. I think part of the problem is that they slip on buffs that make their back line immune to attacks and I run out of demon vases halfway through the battle. Are there any artifacts that have a similar effect to demon vase? Any other suggestions? Would cross fix stop him from spawning monsters?
Not changing this sig until the Washington Capitals win the Stanley Cup
Started: 2011 - 2012 NHL Season

User Info: terran3999999

terran3999999
3 years ago#2
I'm surprised you wanted to use 2 Fighters. I noticed you didn't list the Omega Set Artifact, are you buffing your team with the Divine Magic weapon? That buff makes up for 50% of your damage output.

For the Artifact equivalent of Demon Vase, farm for the Force Set W. It contains the skill Force Break.
Katawa Shoujo: The visual novel that defies and kicks logic to the curb.
Official contender to fight for Lilly as waifu.

User Info: PhantomMaster18

PhantomMaster18
3 years ago#3
AnnCoulter88 posted...
My party

Gazer with True Snipe, Slash 3, God Arms, Jupiter Bane
Paladin spamming Devotion
Fighter 1 with Astro Force, Dual Wield and Slash 2
Fighter 1 with Slash 1, Cross Fix (luck isn't high enough to use it consistently)
Healer

Cronus, Aries, Neptune

Surviving his attacks isn't the problem since I feel like I can tank them pretty well. My biggest problem is that I can't seem to kill the monsters he spawns fast enough. By the time I finish one line, he summons another. I think part of the problem is that they slip on buffs that make their back line immune to attacks and I run out of demon vases halfway through the battle. Are there any artifacts that have a similar effect to demon vase? Any other suggestions? Would cross fix stop him from spawning monsters?

You shouldn't equip your Gazer with the Jupiter Bane artifact if that's what you are implying. That could be best used equipped to one of your fighters.You should also think about getting divine weapon for your healer to give a better range of buffs to use.

Like terran says, I would get force break and put it on your healer since you don't have a wizard. You should also think about getting fast cast to speed up buffing. If DPS is your problem try switching one of your demons out for Mars to increase your damage output.

I personally think the Providence artifact would be a good investment for one of your party members as well.
Dragons Dogma Xbox 360
GT: imortal511 Pawn: Yuki Lv <200 Fighter
  1. Boards
  2. Demon Gaze
  3. Tips for Quasar?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A