• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Disgaea D2: A Brighter Darkness
  3. Thinking of replaying (again) (spoilers ok)

User Info: palatinae

palatinae
5 months ago#11
Alukard1 posted...
Nop you have to kill Evil Dark Death to unlock Rasetsu :D so with your team it's already more than enough to kill him
Oh, nice. I know Rasetsu is difficult but I'll work on Evil Dark Death. What, if anything do you get for clearing the 4x Pringer X?

I just remembered - I have DLC to unlock as well. Marona and the two Prierres. A little early to make a Flea Bomb though ..

User Info: Alukard1

Alukard1
5 months ago#12
IIRC when you kill 4x Pringer X you get a new rank in the weapon/armor shop ( or it's when you kill LoC Pringer X I don't remember well... )

But you don't get anything special :-)

palatinae
4 months ago#13
I posted in the stickied thread and have since deleted it. Consider this a note to future self for future playthroughs:

When you first get a Trap, dont bother as much with LoC or try Ratetsu. Instead, level it to 300 and along the way, steal more Traps and other R39. Then level another Trap to 300. Do these traps on a difficulty that is "easy", but also has some stars in the cheat shop so you start getting some Kill Bonus. With these 2 Traps, you should be able to farm some LoC CoO6 for stat gain and/or mass reincarnate. When you have 2 characters that EACH have max reincarnate 251x AND max LoC stat, then make one into Flea Bomb and the other into Nuker. Then 20* LoC Ratrstsu and win.
(edited 4 months ago)

palatinae
4 months ago#14
Well, I just beat Baal on LoC Ratestsu. Funny ... it didn't occur to me until mid fight that i could have faced him first on NON LoC. LoL. First time (i think 99%) that I've ever beaten Baal and gotten his 2 Uber rewards. Not sure if I want to grind for the challenge of beating him on 20* LoC next ...

Edit: Another thing I was thinking about doing is trying to get my Flea Bomb to 400b HP instead of "only" 200b. If anyone has in instructions for doing so, I'd appreciate them. Thx.
(edited 4 months ago)

User Info: Alukard1

Alukard1
4 months ago#15
Hehe great ! good job dood :D

User Info: EPR-radar

EPR-radar
4 months ago#16
palatinae posted...
Well, I just beat Baal on LoC Ratestsu. Funny ... it didn't occur to me until mid fight that i could have faced him first on NON LoC. LoL. First time (i think 99%) that I've ever beaten Baal and gotten his 2 Uber rewards. Not sure if I want to grind for the challenge of beating him on 20* LoC next ...

Edit: Another thing I was thinking about doing is trying to get my Flea Bomb to 400b HP instead of "only" 200b. If anyone has in instructions for doing so, I'd appreciate them. Thx.
Congratulations on Baal. This game has the toughest Baal in the franchise.

For HP above 200b, the only way is hard core item leveling, which is a PITA with no duping.

For what it's worth, I've done a lot in this game without a flea bomb. Ripple effect from the 7-panel tera star gets the job done without having to fiddle around looking for a good place to put the flea bomb.
  1. Boards
  2. Disgaea D2: A Brighter Darkness
  3. Thinking of replaying (again) (spoilers ok)
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A