• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: FinalFLuver

FinalFLuver
1 year ago#1
https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/687861-disgaea-d2-a-brighter-darkness/74687687?page=3

Post 167

Illuminous told me that floor 25 of an item is pretty much always a bonus stage.

Is there any truth to this? Cause ive reloaded like 10x and im not getting the stage to appear on floor 25

Are there requirement?

Im on innocent route, im in post game, and i have 2 subdued innocents already on my item.

Does the innocent island maybe only show up if i dont have any innocents on the item?

Ive searched the boards and google, but i cant find any indication that floor 25 of an item is always, or almost always, the a bonus stage or the innocent island stage
Girls play video games too you know ;)

User Info: ShionJrCitrine

ShionJrCitrine
10 months ago#2
He might have been sarcastic. Lol
That sounds bonkers. After reading the page, I didn't read him stating that....did I overlook it?

User Info: ShionJrCitrine

ShionJrCitrine
10 months ago#3
I just read it. I only get 20 messages per page. A photo would have helped to prove that. No? Maybe more than 1...

User Info: HighVoltage103

HighVoltage103
10 months ago#4
He didn't specifically say that the 25th floor would always be a bonus stage. Something to note.
Of course we can talk, zam, dood. - Prinny from Disgaea 2
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A