• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Disgaea D2: A Brighter Darkness
  3. What's the way to effectively use the item world?

User Info: Zoth

Zoth
1 year ago#1
I decided I'm gonna go for the platnum in this game, and usually I neglect the item world. Lost my save and I just got to where I can use the item world (just got a thief to level 50 with grinding on 2-6), but since I've always neglected it, I don't know what the recommended way to do it is, so any tips would be appreciated!

User Info: ShionJrCitrine

ShionJrCitrine
1 year ago#2
Your best bet may be to start going through it now to start building subdued residents. You could go through a rank 8 or 9 item by now and go up at least 10 floors. The item world is not easy especially after enemies start getting higher special attacks.

Zoth
1 year ago#3
I think this one is the one that doesn't have ranks. Started grinding up the innocents though, got a level 50 diet, 40 glad, and 20 stat.

User Info: ShionJrCitrine

ShionJrCitrine
1 year ago#4
https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/ps3/687861-disgaea-d2-a-brighter-darkness/map/9748?raw=1

Rank 8 or 9.

Zoth
1 year ago#5
Oh my apologizes. I thought you'd meant something else.

Zoth
1 year ago#6
Should I go through as many floors as I can (currently 60 due to having the second ship) or just 10 till I get farther in and better weapons?

User Info: EPR-radar

EPR-radar
1 year ago#7
The usual rule of thumb for early item world is to run the first 10 floors in the highest rank items you can manage. That will usually be more reward for the effort than pushing to deeper floors in lower rank items.
  1. Boards
  2. Disgaea D2: A Brighter Darkness
  3. What's the way to effectively use the item world?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A