• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Disgaea D2: A Brighter Darkness
  3. how am i suppose to grind in late game?

User Info: Neverdone2

Neverdone2
2 years ago#1
and what are loc stats?

can someone pls explain?
Currently playing Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 and Disgaea 4

User Info: AshtonRPG7

AshtonRPG7
2 years ago#2
The first sticky topic and the loc stat farming guide habe very good info on how to farm postgame.

What I do though if tower farm last stage f chapter 6 i believe until i have a few chars around level 300, then i can work on cave of ordeals (unlocked in assembly)

Loc stats are Land of Carnage stats, on character status screen when you press square a small window pops up and shows basic stats, loc stats, equipment stats etc.
To raise those loc stats in short, you need to turn on land of carnage mode in cheat shop and whenever you kill a monster in loc mode you absorb its stats permanently, very important to have chas stat with absurd amount of stats even after they reincarnate back to level 1.

User Info: Illuminoius

Illuminoius
2 years ago#3
if you're willing to cough up the money for it, the priere dlc is worth it simply for the purify power evility
if you can get a strong enough tower break, you can oneshot every single shark in the last cave of ordeals and powerlevel ten people at once
of course, you'll have to go through all the ridiculous mastery/exp innocents

User Info: AshtonRPG7

AshtonRPG7
2 years ago#4
Illuminoius posted...
if you're willing to cough up the money for it, the priere dlc is worth it simply for the purify power evility
if you can get a strong enough tower break, you can oneshot every single shark in the last cave of ordeals and powerlevel ten people at once
of course, you'll have to go through all the ridiculous mastery/exp innocents

Yep, that tower strar is amazing, even if mounting all of them each and every time gets tediously boring. It is good if you wanna reincarnate that much at once, very time consuming but still also much faster than doing so in 2 round solo or mounting battles or 1 round solo battles.

User Info: Neverdone2

Neverdone2
2 years ago#5
thank you.
Currently playing Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 and Disgaea 4
  1. Boards
  2. Disgaea D2: A Brighter Darkness
  3. how am i suppose to grind in late game?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A