• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Yo-kai Watch
  3. Endgame Fun; Need Help? Ask here!

User Info: DragonMagnum

DragonMagnum
5 years ago#1
If anyone has any questions about the game, just add your question to this thread. I have successfully finished the game and will answer questions ASAP if anyone needs help.
Knowledge is Power.
3DS FC: 5241-1909-7042 Switch FC: SW-7701-3369-5213

User Info: PkmTrainerAbram

PkmTrainerAbram
5 years ago#2
Is there an NPC that lets you rename Yokai?

Any endgame places like the Battle areas in Pokemon to test well raised Yokai infinitely?

Any places to power level?

Any minigames?

User Info: Ssb_yunglink

Ssb_yunglink
5 years ago#3
Does the post game give you enough content?
Currently Playing: Monster Hunter World

User Info: Clear_as_Mudd

Clear_as_Mudd
5 years ago#4
PkmTrainerAbram posted...
Is there an NPC that lets you rename Yokai?

Wazzat in the business building where your dad works.
And now, let's go to Paris!

DragonMagnum
5 years ago#5
1. Wazzat lets you rename Yo-kai.
2. There are no areas like that, but there is an area called the Infinite Inferno (don't want to give spoilers- let's just say it's a very difficult area that contains a boss rush, along with all S rank Yo-Kai, plus a place to farm Jibanyan.)
3. Just do Infinite Inferno. If you mean before beating the game, Yo-kai World is your best bet.
4. Not that I have found.
Knowledge is Power.

DragonMagnum
5 years ago#6
There is certainly enough content to play through the endgame. There are a ton of things (befriending all of the yo-kai, reaching S rank, special quests, special yo-kai, etc.)

You can even befriend Kyubi, along with other special Yo-Kai that are only available after beating the game (if you want a detailed list, ask specifically).
Knowledge is Power.

User Info: Malimario98

Malimario98
5 years ago#7
DragonMagnum posted...
There is certainly enough content to play through the endgame. There are a ton of things (befriending all of the yo-kai, reaching S rank, special quests, special yo-kai, etc.)

You can even befriend Kyubi, along with other special Yo-Kai that are only available after beating the game (if you want a detailed list, ask specifically).

I'd like a detailed list, please.

Btw, is S Rank post-game only?

Thanks.
PSN: Acedefekt
Kokichi Ouma enthusiast.

User Info: LightNoKaze

LightNoKaze
5 years ago#8
How do you track down criminals?
3ds FC : 3308-5498-8483

DragonMagnum
5 years ago#9
Malimario98 posted...
DragonMagnum posted...

I'd like a detailed list, please.

Btw, is S Rank post-game only?

Thanks.

Yes, S Rank is post-game only.

Note: I'll put a star next to the ones that are obtained through quests, or through the special in-game events that occur postgame. These events are fights that you can do once per day, with a chance of befriending marked Yo-Kai. I'll also put ranks next to the name of Yo-Kai.

Here's a list. I'm not going to go into full detail for each one, otherwise that would take forever (There are a lot- most are S Rank):
1. Zerberker (S)- Resembles snartle, also drops fiend bonds (item- +50 attack).
2. Signiton (A) - You can befriend him without evolving signibble.
3. Statiking (S) - Resembles Signiton, Rare version.
4. Tengu (S) - Special Yo-Kai, very strong.
5. Corptain* (S) - After finishing the game, there are special in-game events where you can fight a special Yo-Kai at certain locations. This is one of them.
6. Kyubi* (S) - Obtained through Quest 111.
7. Dromp* (S) - Big dirt monster; obtained through Quest 110.
8. Chilhuahua (S) - Obtained by fusing pupsicle with a snowstorm cloak, snowstorm cloak is obtained post-game.
9. Swelterrier (S) - Fire version of Chilhuahua.
10. Jibanyan (D) - Can farm to evolve Jibanyan into his different forms (like Eevee from Pokemon).
11. Komasan (D) - Same situation as Jibanyan, except he doesn't have a ton of different forms.
12. Mama Aura (S) - In the Papa Bolt family of Yo-Kai.
13. Snartle (S) - The Yo-Kai that punishes you for crossing streets. He can be befriended by beating him (not a 100% chance).
14. Greesel (S) - Greedy Yo-Kai that rides on a magic carpet.
15. Beelzebold (S) - Fuse Timidevil with Shard of Evil (I believe you get the item post-game).
16. Insomni (S) - Can't remember where she is from, but the female floating Yo-Kai with one eye?
17. Sandi (S) - Palette swap of Insomni.
18. Bloominoko (A) - Can be befriended without evolving Noko.
19. Draggie (D) - Same situation as Jibanyan and Komasan.
20. Azure Dragon (S) - Palette swap of Dragon Lord.
21. Sapphinyan (?) - Unsure of this one. Them are Jibanyan versions that resemble gems (I believe they are A rank).
22. Emenyan (?) - Unsure of this one.
23. Rubinyan (?) - Unsure of this one.
24. Topanyan (?) - Unsure of this one.
25. Dianyan (?) - Unsure of this one.
26. Gargaros* (S) - The Red Oni that chases you in Terror Time. He can be befriended by beating him (once again, not a 100% chance).
27. Grainpa* (B) - Palette Swap of Hungramps, obtained in the Hungry Pass (once per day event).
28. Skreek* (A) - Palette Swap of Buhu, obtained in the Byrd House Hidden Room (after completing quest 100. Once per day event).
29. Awevil* (S) - Located in the Springdale Underground Waterway (remember those three switches? After activating all three, there is a door that unlocks, which leads to Awevil. Also, once per day event).
30. Castelius Max (S) - Fuse Castelius I and a platinum bar (can't remember if the platinum bar is post-game; if so, this one doesn't apply).

I'm sure that there are more, but these are the ones that I know of. If you have more questions about certain ones, I'll give stats and types.
Knowledge is Power.

DragonMagnum
5 years ago#10
LightNoKaze posted...
How do you track down criminals?

You have to visit the police officer outside the Lambert Post Office (can't remember his name). He will give you this week's Yo-Kai to hunt (Nogo), if you catch him 3 times, it will give you a character of a password (I think; maybe a whole password?) to use for special coins in the Crank-a-Kai.
Knowledge is Power.
  1. Boards
  2. Yo-kai Watch
  3. Endgame Fun; Need Help? Ask here!
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A