• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2: Captain Scarlett and Her Pirate's Booty
  3. Question about Leviathan Treasure Room glitch/farming while still leveling...

User Info: moreCOWBELL247

moreCOWBELL247
5 years ago#1
I have not accepted the quest for "Treasure of the Sands" yet, where you can beat the Leviathan a second time. I'm in Oasis right now just after beating him the first time and going through the treasure room, but I haven't even turned in the "X Marks the Spot" quest in yet.

My main question is whether the loot in the treasure room will be at higher levels if I wait to go back until I've leveled up some more.

Right now I'm on my first playthrough and haven't finished the main BL2 story quest yet. I'm Level 35, and the quest I'm about to turn in is marked as Level 30.

I heard that for the leviathan treasure room loot to level up, you have to be in True Vault Hunter Mode before you go back. I don't plan on playing again on TVHMode just because I have so little time to play already.

If it's not going to level up, I want to go back through now and get what I can because I'm in serious need of some decent weapons. But if it will level up—say, if I beat the main quest first, then go back—then I want to wait and go back before I play all the other DLC.

Again, not going to go into TVHM because I can't afford to have all my fast travel stations reset and play through the main story again. But since I haven't accepted the "Treasure of the Sands" quest yet in Normal Mode (or even had it offered because I technically haven't turned in "X Marks the Spot" yet), do I have the chance of the quest (and therefore the loot) being offered to me at a higher level later in the game while still in Normal Mode?
Gravity is a harsh mistress.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2: Captain Scarlett and Her Pirate's Booty
  3. Question about Leviathan Treasure Room glitch/farming while still leveling...
  • Topic Archived