• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Crimson Shroud
  3. New Game+ (Spoilers)

User Info: metokki

metokki
7 years ago#21
DClax posted...
Do i need to beat the Dragon first? (the normal one, not the zombie one) cause when i revisit the room after recieiving the contents of the treasure chest, it says this:

Yes, probably. Either just the dragon or all the way up to the Witch Kings.
(message deleted)

metokki
7 years ago#23
The key to the chest in the Ancient Passage is located in the Western Arcade, Palace Proper.

So it turns out Lost Mausoleum is some sort of neverending battle if you don't kill both enemies at once by the same character. The second go at it was considerably easier after dumping Reveal on both enemies and just timing their death together.

User Info: Excellen

Excellen
7 years ago#24
Just to clarify because the posts above were vague -

Does ANY Goblin Tank, including the Tower of Solis ones, drop the necessary key, or just the ones that appear in the Confessional?

User Info: Aerilynn

Aerilynn
7 years ago#25
Just the ones at the Confessional. Just kill the Archers first and it might spawn a Tank. It's the Tank in here that drops the Key.
|Currently Playing:Harvest Moon:ANB~Aeri of Senlyn Farm~|
FC: 2793-1644-8581

User Info: Excellen

Excellen
7 years ago#26
I only got the one fight in the Confessional before they stopped triggering combat. When is combat available there, and does it become available again?

User Info: Asphalt_Prairie

Asphalt_Prairie
7 years ago#27
Tips for NG+ Witch Kings please getting battered by them.

metokki
7 years ago#28
Reliable but slow way is to haste Frea, and just set her to heal all. Don't have her use a skill and just focus on healing; her turn comes much faster if she only does one action per turn. If she runs low on mana, have Lippi or Giauque use mana items on her. If you can't really take that much damage, spend the first turn casting Protect II or having someone else do it. You might want to shuffle Frea's accessories around to max out her HP too, for that matter. If you can take more damage, Spellstrike + status effect all spell like Frost Kiss II (silence all) or Paralyze All (forgot what the spell is called for this one) might be worthwhile to set up; paralyze all sometimes means sometimes several turns can go by and they don't do anything.

At this point in the game, either Lippi or Giauque is your damage dealer (either Lippi has some sort of high damage bow with a good single hit skill - I didn't grind but ended up with Composite +9 because it took forever for me to get the key in Chapter 2 in my first runthrough - or Giauque is the only who can reliably do damage with Falchion & its Wind skill), so relegate one into healing MP and casting haste. If both can do damage, more power to you, have them heal each other's MP as their action and just use their skills.

As to order to killing them, I usually went to order of weakness first - Witch King Frea first - she tends to caste Haste on the whole group and this sucks, then Lippi than Giauque. Order's up to you, though.

User Info: Asphalt_Prairie

Asphalt_Prairie
7 years ago#29
Cheers for that, even with an 8 turn disadvantage i did em easily.

User Info: Alucriox

Alucriox
7 years ago#30
What triggers the confessional battle?
Ive done the mandatory battle and am now in CH.3 went back and nothing.
Do I need to play more for it to trigger or something else?
If I had the option not to slap you....I wouldnt take it!
  1. Boards
  2. Crimson Shroud
  3. New Game+ (Spoilers)
  • Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
hellokidrobot511/28 9:24AM

GameFAQs Q&A