• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Crimson Shroud
  3. New Game+ (Spoilers)

User Info: metokki

metokki
7 years ago#1
So far in the middle of NG+. Seems as if there are a few new places, been wondering how to open them up. I'm up to the point right after defeating the dragon, so it could just be I haven't reached the point of opening these yet. (But there's not much after that...)

--Inner Gate, Palace Grounds - there's a locked chest here. Is there a key drop from a monster, or is it found somewhere?

--Palace Foyer, Palace Proper - seems to be a hidden lever somewhere. What room?

User Info: yasoukyoku

yasoukyoku
7 years ago#2
The key to the chest in the Inner Gate is dropped by the Goblin Tank Reinforcements in the bottom-left room in the Depths (The Confessional).

Until you find the Ancient Passage and open the chest there, there's still more new areas.

Incidentally, there's also more new dialogue in New Game++, but it's all removed from the English version... :|

User Info: DClax

DClax
7 years ago#3
yasoukyoku posted...
The key to the chest in the Inner Gate is dropped by the Goblin Tank Reinforcements in the bottom-left room in the Depths (The Confessional).

Until you find the Ancient Passage and open the chest there, there's still more new areas.

Incidentally, there's also more new dialogue in New Game++, but it's all removed from the English version... :|

do even more rooms unlock in new game ++ too?
3DS FC: 1676-3725-4140 (msg me if you add me)

User Info: metokki

metokki
7 years ago#4
Thanks - I had tried the Confessional a few times but the key didn't drop from the tanks until I tried a few more times. Turns out once you get that key quite a few new areas open up, which is good because the Witch Kings are trouncing me at the moment.

User Info: Basileus777

Basileus777
7 years ago#5
The new text is removed from the English version? Are you sure of this?

User Info: KaelanZero

KaelanZero
7 years ago#6
yasoukyoku posted...
I've never seen Goblin Tanks spawn in that room, and I've probably done each of the fights I've seen there at least a dozen times.

The only place I've seen Goblin Tanks is in the Tower of Solis. Is that where you meant? I've been grinding through the Goblin Tank spawn there and its reinforcements but a key hasn't dropped yet.

How do I find the Ancient Passage? I've already completely finished a New Game + playthrough and I extensively explored the map and never found an Ancient Passage. None of the dialogue changed either. :(

KaelanZero
7 years ago#7
KaelanZero posted...
yasoukyoku posted...
I've never seen Goblin Tanks spawn in that room, and I've probably done each of the fights I've seen there at least a dozen times.

The only place I've seen Goblin Tanks is in the Tower of Solis. Is that where you meant? I've been grinding through the Goblin Tank spawn there and its reinforcements but a key hasn't dropped yet.

Ah, I figured it out. You have to kill the Goblin Hunters in that encounter (before it despawns for good) and *then* Goblin Tanks will spawn that have a low chance to drop the key. I guess I just didn't kill enough of them... thanks.

User Info: Aerilynn

Aerilynn
7 years ago#8
KaelanZero posted...

Ah, I figured it out. You have to kill the Goblin Hunters in that encounter (before it despawns for good) and *then* Goblin Tanks will spawn that have a low chance to drop the key. I guess I just didn't kill enough of them... thanks.

At the Tower of Solis?
|Currently Playing:Harvest Moon:ANB~Aeri of Senlyn Farm~|
FC: 2793-1644-8581

KaelanZero
7 years ago#9
Aerilynn posted...
KaelanZero posted...

At the Tower of Solis?
No, in the Depths like he said, sorry. I assumed he was referring to a fight that has Goblin Tanks in it; he's referring to the fight in the depths with a minotaur lord, goblin hunter and goblin shaman. If you kill the hunter there's a chance for a tank to replace him.

User Info: Aerilynn

Aerilynn
7 years ago#10
Thanks for your help~
|Currently Playing:Harvest Moon:ANB~Aeri of Senlyn Farm~|
FC: 2793-1644-8581
  1. Boards
  2. Crimson Shroud
  3. New Game+ (Spoilers)
  • Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
hellokidrobot511/28/2019